News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: HU Podcast discusses " Is Coach Prime good or bad for HBCU's "?  (Read 767 times)

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: HU Podcast discusses " Is Coach Prime good or bad for HBCU's "?
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2021, 09:40:35 AM »
Next time, feel free to invite a Jacksonian (me) on your podcast for insight and to provide clarity. Too many assumptions.

It seems to me that Deion doesn't think before he speaks. He just blurts out anything just to see what sticks.

And ya'll obsessing on every single word, so yeh it sticks. 10 steps ahead as always.
Speaking of obsession it appears that you are obsessed with defending everything this dude does.  What's the connection???? Did he step on your foot in an airport or something? :shrug:
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2021, 03:34:01 PM »
Next time, feel free to invite a Jacksonian (me) on your podcast for insight and to provide clarity. Too many assumptions.

It seems to me that Deion doesn't think before he speaks. He just blurts out anything just to see what sticks.

Interesting given the fact that when he does speak, improvements are made.

Again, invite on your next podcast concerning JSU.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2021, 04:49:47 PM »

Interesting given the fact that when he does speak, improvements are made.

Again, invite on your next podcast concerning JSU.
Please specify.  I'm sure the rest of us would like to know this big JSU secret. :nod:
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2021, 03:04:53 PM »
The problem with many persons, believing we have our proper space and place, should not speak out like Coach Sanders.  Sanders say what many have experienced for years without a platform nor stump to express their thoughts.   ALL POWER TO THE MAN BECAUSE HE IS 100% RIGHT IN HIS ASSESSMENT OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED HERETOFORE WITH THE PRESS AND ELECTRONIC MEDIA.  COACH KNOWS HOW THAT SYSTEM WORKS AND ITS SIMPLY IN LIMBO WITH HBCU'S.  Some sound like a bunch handkerchief heads wanting to down any opinion or person who address that which they have accepted as normal.  God bless the man, and if you cannot  help, crawl back in your hole ASTFU with pungent remark of where he finished college.   I APPLAUD HIM.  HE FINISHED.    :nod: :bow: :bow: :nod: 
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 03:10:44 PM by Thinkingaboutit »

Offline AimHigh

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2021, 03:08:04 PM »
The problem with many persons, believing we have our proper space and place, should not speak out like Coach Sanders.  Sanders say what many have experienced for years without a platform nor stump to express their thoughts.   ALL POWER TO THE MAN BECAUSE HE IS 100% RIGHT IN HIS ASSESSMENT OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED HERETOFORE WITH THE PRESS AND ELECTRONIC MEDIA.  COACH KNOWS HOW THAT SYSTEM WORKS AND ITS SIMPLY IN LIMBO WITH HBCU'S.  Some sound like a bunch handkerchief heads wanting to down any opinion or person who address that which they have accepted as normal.  God bless the man, and if you cannot  help, crawl back in your hole.

Some of us get it, some of us think about it and aim high. You are one of them. :nod:

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2021, 03:59:53 PM »
The problem with many persons, believing we have our proper space and place, should not speak out like Coach Sanders.  Sanders say what many have experienced for years without a platform nor stump to express their thoughts.   ALL POWER TO THE MAN BECAUSE HE IS 100% RIGHT IN HIS ASSESSMENT OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED HERETOFORE WITH THE PRESS AND ELECTRONIC MEDIA.  COACH KNOWS HOW THAT SYSTEM WORKS AND ITS SIMPLY IN LIMBO WITH HBCU'S.  Some sound like a bunch handkerchief heads wanting to down any opinion or person who address that which they have accepted as normal.  God bless the man, and if you cannot  help, crawl back in your hole ASTFU with pungent remark of where he finished college.   I APPLAUD HIM.  HE FINISHED.    :nod: :bow: :bow: :nod: 

:clap:

Offline DAW912

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2021, 09:03:09 PM »
I have no problem with Deon Sanders’ antics.  He’s a-okay in my book.
“At @TheSIAC media day, they wouldn’t even give us a table. They said, ‘you might want to ask one of the other schools if you can have a place to sit.’” — Coach Quinn

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2021, 11:42:30 PM »
I have no problem with Deon Sanders’ antics.  He’s a-okay in my book.

Let's not equate antics with confidence.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2021, 08:09:23 AM »
Drumma1 I guess you missed my post.  Could you please specify what improvements were done when Deion spoke?  Waiting patiently. 

Offline Hamptonite

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2021, 08:01:54 PM »
Full Howard episode here

Hampton is the GOP of the MEAC, All about Business and Destroying the WEAK. We will Be Back in 2010 and 2012 Believe THAT!!!!

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2021, 08:37:57 PM »
Drumma1 I guess you missed my post.  Could you please specify what improvements were done when Deion spoke?  Waiting patiently. 

For JSU or HBCUs?

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2021, 12:11:36 AM »

For JSU or HBCUs?
It gonna have to be for JSU cause your mind would blow a gasket trying to come up with a tangible thing he has done for other HBCUs.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule