News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: HU Podcast discusses " Is Coach Prime good or bad for HBCU's "?  (Read 763 times)

Offline Hamptonite

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
HU Podcast discusses " Is Coach Prime good or bad for HBCU's "?
« on: September 09, 2021, 05:42:39 PM »
Big Riq and Hamptonite discuss Deion's handling of the Jackson State program and his growing influence over HBCU football. Is he too loud for the brand or is he what the brand needs? We discuss our views in relation to what #CoachPrime says.

Hampton is the GOP of the MEAC, All about Business and Destroying the WEAK. We will Be Back in 2010 and 2012 Believe THAT!!!!

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
Re: HU Podcast discusses " Is Coach Prime good or bad for HBCU's "?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 06:04:44 PM »
Interesting

Offline EagleWing

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 08:09:17 PM »
Just by reading the question above I think he’s good to a degree, but he has a lot to learn about HBCU’s and why they do what they do.

Offline AimHigh

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2021, 09:01:08 PM »
I didn't listen yet but the reality is a lot of black people have been beaten into "their place" by society and are now in submission to being at the bottom of the barrel. Dr. King faced the same thing, but look what he did. Prime is great for HBCUs and history will honor what he is doing!

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2021, 09:02:02 PM »
I enjoyed the podcast.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2021, 11:19:15 PM »
Interesting.  During the podcast, they mentioned Sanders graduated from Florida State.  When was this????
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline Hamptonite

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2021, 08:47:49 AM »
My bad I forgot about that
Hampton is the GOP of the MEAC, All about Business and Destroying the WEAK. We will Be Back in 2010 and 2012 Believe THAT!!!!

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2021, 12:42:47 PM »
Next time, feel free to invite a Jacksonian (me) on your podcast for insight and to provide clarity. Too many assumptions.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2021, 12:46:13 PM »
Next time, feel free to invite a Jacksonian (me) on your podcast for insight and to provide clarity. Too many assumptions.
really???? :lmao:
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline NCCU Big GRAY

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2021, 01:38:39 PM »
Interesting.  During the podcast, they mentioned Sanders graduated from Florida State.  When was this????

Yes, Coach Prime earned his BS degree from Talladega College (an HBCU). He played football at Florida State...that's a flip.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2021, 01:48:19 PM »

Yes, Coach Prime earned bought his BS degree from Talladega College (an HBCU). He played football at Florida State...that's a flip.

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2021, 11:44:12 PM »
really???? :lmao:

O0

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2021, 06:59:47 AM »

Insight, clarity and not making assumptions. Since when did those things matter to you? Ohh, the irony! 
 :lmao:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 07:06:33 AM by Decks »

Offline Hamptonite

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2021, 08:34:00 AM »

It seems to me that Deion doesn't think before he speaks. He just blurts out anything just to see what sticks.

Offline AimHigh

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2021, 09:14:26 AM »

It seems to me that Deion doesn't think before he speaks. He just blurts out anything just to see what sticks.

And ya'll obsessing on every single word, so yeh it sticks. 10 steps ahead as always.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule