News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Reggie Bush calls for Trojans to hire Deion Sanders  (Read 729 times)

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
Re: Reggie Bush calls for Trojans to hire Deion Sanders
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2021, 08:39:22 PM »
Some black people secretly hate themselves and hate for black people to win. :crazy:

I think Deion has a calling and will not be "tempted" to abandon the calling. :angel:
You always bring out that tired ass hater bulls**t anytime someone doesn’t fawn over Sanders like you seem to do. :no:  If you think Deion calling is just to coach HBCU football you are fooling yourself IMHO.  His calling is the limelight and the only way he won’t bolt to a prestigious PWI is they won’t hire him. I am starting to think if Deion sh!t done your throat you would say Ummm Ummmm good. ::)

Oh.

Cherry picking, :lol:

- what about made sure the nation knew your fans were rogues.
- highlighted to the nation that your players are pissy.
- insulted your administration
- let the world know your stadium and practice field are raggedy
- failed to renounce and still works for a racist podcast.
- meddled in another school's business without being asked.
- complained about other schools didn't have an appropriate place for him to conduct his interviews when JSU doesn't provide one for other coaches.
- brainwashed some gullible Onnidan posters into thinking he is the "messiah".

You forgot:

-Secured new practice facility with turf
-Working behind the scenes to secured new 50K seat, on-campus stadium
-Facilitated the first signed NIL Deal in the NCAA
-Allowed AAMU to be seen on ESPN (the main one, not 2,3,9, or 10)
-Set to bring the most attention to Huntsville since NASA arrived
-Set to make AAMU's Homecoming the most attended AAMU Homecoming in the school's history

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2021, 07:44:33 AM »
Some black people secretly hate themselves and hate for black people to win. :crazy:

I think Deion has a calling and will not be "tempted" to abandon the calling. :angel:
You always bring out that tired ass hater bulls**t anytime someone doesn’t fawn over Sanders like you seem to do. :no:  If you think Deion calling is just to coach HBCU football you are fooling yourself IMHO.  His calling is the limelight and the only way he won’t bolt to a prestigious PWI is they won’t hire him. I am starting to think if Deion sh!t done your throat you would say Ummm Ummmm good. ::)

Oh.

- complained about other schools didn't have an appropriate place for him to conduct his interviews when JSU doesn't provide one for other coaches.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Offline AimHigh

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2021, 07:45:55 AM »

Oh.

You forgot:

-Set to make AAMU's Homecoming the most attended AAMU Homecoming in the school's history

Some people prefer copper over gold. :tiptoe: The more gold you display the more agitated they will become. :brickwall: They secretly HOPE all this GOLD with get the heck away from their copper comfort zone! :police:

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2021, 07:46:11 AM »

Oh.

You forgot:

You are missing it Drumma. Some people prefer copper over gold. :tiptoe:
The more gold you display the more agitated they will become. :brickwall:
They secretly HOPE all this GOLD with get the heck away from their copper comfort zone! :police:
I will take $1,000,000 of copper vs $10,000 of gold any day.

Offline AimHigh

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2021, 07:49:09 AM »

Oh.

You forgot:

They secretly HOPE all this GOLD with get the heck away from their copper comfort zone! :police:

Yeh but you rolling with 10 copper pennies, which is why you cut one of your best athletic teams.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2021, 10:01:57 AM »
My reaction to this whole, entire thread…

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2021, 10:03:26 AM »

Oh.

You forgot:

Yeh but you rolling with 10 copper pennies, which is why you cut one of your best athletic teams.

What got cut?
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2021, 09:55:34 AM »

Oh.

You forgot:

Has Thee been on the main one since the Spring????  Will it be?  Methinks his superpowers have been greatly exaggerated.

Drumma1: The sun rose this morning. Coach Prime did it.

Maybe AAMU got y'all on the main one.  :lol:
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline Blue N Gold

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2021, 09:40:12 PM »
Reggie needs to leave Deion alone and let his favor enrich the HBCUs even more. :clap:

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2021, 11:15:32 PM »
I think  he could jet to a bigger program - but not anytime soon.   I mean USC is in need of a coach, but I don’t think Prime wants to jump ship right now. I really do believe he is genuine in wanting to promote HBCU’s.   He’s definitely not doing it for the money - his salary is pocket change to him - although $300,000 is nothing to sneeze at. 

Time will tell the story as to whether or not he’s using HBCU football as a stepping stone to something bigger.  While I think he’s coming from a good place with his concern about the plight of HBCUs, I wouldn’t be surprised if at the end of his contract or even towards the end of 2023 he starts entertaining offers, especially if they want him in Tallahassee.   I honestly don’t think Norvell is gonna last through 2025 at FSU - if he does last that long it’s just because FSU really can’t afford to buy him out - they don’t have funds like Clemson, or Florida or others.  I could see a scenario where Sanders decides that he is gonna honor his contract with JSU through 2024 but not renew - and FSU decides to come up with $5 mil to buy Mike out of the final year of his contract.   He might abandon ship for Tallahassee, not so sure he would do it for say a Cincinnati or a West Virginia or a Rutgers. 

I said all of that to say - hell I don’t know what that man would do :lol:

"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule