News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: THE SPECTACULAR IMPLOSION OF MIKE LINDELL  (Read 144 times)

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
THE SPECTACULAR IMPLOSION OF MIKE LINDELL
« on: August 13, 2021, 06:35:07 AM »
2X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2019 & 2020

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Re: THE SPECTACULAR IMPLOSION OF MIKE LINDELL
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2021, 06:42:27 AM »

Offline Optimusprime

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 07:56:01 AM »
Big screen with codes scrolling and menus jumping around....so easy to con people using religiosity and fake patriotism.

When we saw him coming out of the White House with t***'s task list, we knew he was tasked to fight a loosing war for t**** - yet it kept T****'s name in the media for days and weeks, which was the goal.  For t*** it was like a free newsletter since he was banned from major social media sites.

But you know, these are grown ass men.  I did not see a gun to Mike Lindell's head.  He performed his job with a misguided passion, and he is getting a fool's reward.  He brought his 'evidence' and got on CNN.  As crack pot science as it was, they have not given this much attention to the protests of last year or metastatic breast cancer.  Was the Department of Housing and Urban Development ran so well that there is no need to talk about it?

No, what we got was:
Just forget about evidence.

Report this stuff and stop fact-checking!

Tells you all you need to know about Mike Lindell.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2021, 08:21:41 AM »
Lindell made enough money to purchase cocaine by the kilo bricks. And it seems as though he's making well use of them. Selling those pillows is keeping him well stocked.

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2021, 10:08:05 AM »
Lindell made enough money to purchase cocaine by the kilo bricks. And it seems as though he's making well use of them. Selling those pillows is keeping him well stocked.

And in full disclosure, well before I knew this clown was a Dump-nut, my wife and I bought 2 of those MYPillows (I want to say it was early spring of 2016, I actually bought into the advertising on a local sports talk station without knowing who this shister was).

Them sh**s were TERRIBLE.

Woke up with a crick in my neck after a couple of days, and my wife was so relieved when I said something, because she was afraid to tell me that she didn't like how hers felt either. I was like "shoot, let's get rid of these soft cinderblocks." :lol: We chucked those sons a guns ASAP and chalked it to a loss.

To this day, I am angry that I gave one cent to that delusional dope-fiend lying arse monster. His product, and he himself are trash. He needs an intervention AAAAAAAAAFrikinSAP.

He has his fellow simps graspin' for all kinds of straws (literally), and they look absolutely foolish. :nod:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 10:10:30 AM by FunCkMaster »
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
1997, 1998, 1999 CIAA WOMEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2021, 09:24:41 AM »
BOOM! “Idaho’s Secretary of State will send My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell a BILL for the cost of his fraudulent election recount.” @CalltoActivism

How do you feel?

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule