News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: North Carolina A&T, Hampton get Big South projections  (Read 1927 times)

Online DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
Re: North Carolina A&T, Hampton get Big South projections
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2021, 11:50:23 PM »
july 01, 2021.  very sad day in hbcu history, that america’s largest hbcu (a&t) in the country “withdrew” its support from an hbcu athletic conference “that it co-founded” some 50 years ago.  it instead has chosen to collaborate with a bunch of pwc’s and their local communities where the confederate flag is no stranger.

take away from an hbcu conference in order to give to a pwc conference.  i guess our leadership figures that’s the “noble” thing to do...  :no:

Deep. Very deep. :clap:

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2021, 01:40:36 AM »
Oldschoolaggie makes a lot of sense.  I hear that type of talk from aggies I know. Some aggies have forgotten when the MEAC was good to them. Talking about we left because we didn't like the way the conference was run. :shrug:  Really? :shrug:  I guess you guys are going to have your way in the BS... :snicker
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 01:42:14 AM by bluedog »

11 BCNC
19 SWAC Championships
Bowl Appearances:16 record 13-3 Heritage Bowl 4 - 2

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2021, 08:20:40 AM »
They defiantly are. I would say one of the best teams we have faced in awhile. They might be top 5 by GHOE

Looks like ya'll scheduled the wrong team for your homecoming. This is going to be funny.

You don't want A&T to win that game? What's so funny about it? :shrug:

Those rams can't be us...so they hate us...it's a real little brother complex with them. They see no way to get out from under our shadow. It's sad to see what has become of them. They just doing the best they can do...they know it, and they not happy about it.

Stop acting like those republican schools you are joining. You constantly make up your own alternative facts and believe them. Saying someting over and over don't make it true. That Trump waving AD of yours is leading ya'll in the wrong direction. He couldn't get a job as AD at an PWS so he's making ya'll one.
You are pathetic ram55. I didn’t know schools had political affiliations, but if you believe BS members are GOP schools go right ahead.

Saying wssu sucks is not an alternative fact…it’s true, and you prove it almost every time you post some foolishness about A&T. Nobody posts about wssu because…well, you know. If not for A&T you would ha e anything to post about.

I don’t know our ADs political leanings…never came up while lifting those championship trophies…and I don’t care…he has a job to do and he does it well.

The man has won awards for being one of the top ADs in the country…and you talking about talking about him trying us into something other than an HBCU.

You’re a ram, and having to sit by as we continue to succeed is painful for you. What I don’t understand is why…we have no ill will toward our baby cousins up the street. We you so angry man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact that you didn't know schools had political connections is part of your problem. The schools reflect what their fans are. You can't tell me that the communities these schools are in are not Trump strong holds. Therefore their fans are Trumpers. Ya'll will be also.

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2021, 08:23:20 AM »
They defiantly are. I would say one of the best teams we have faced in awhile. They might be top 5 by GHOE

Looks like ya'll scheduled the wrong team for your homecoming. This is going to be funny.

A&T homecoming is locked into the 1st Sat or the 4th / 5th Saturday due to the High Point Furniture Market being the 2nd and 3rd weeks of the month of October.

So who ever falls on that date is who we play.

We have played top FCS teams before at home and held our own. We will be fine.

What FCS top teams have ya'll fased at your stadium that you held your own with? Just more of you Aggies alternative facts.

Have no clue question information that can be googled. lol Ahh well

Sept 6, 2014  A&T hosted # 5 Coastal Carolina and lost 31-30

https://ncataggies.com/news/2014/9/6/209637760.aspx

September 16th , 1995 A&T hosted #5 App State and lost 38-31

https://appstatesports.com/sports/football/opponent-history/north-carolina-a-t-state-university/435

We've beaten Elon when they were ranked at home as well

So you are going back to 1995... How funny. 26 years ago.  :lol: How about going back just 10 years ago... to 2010, the last time you played WSSU. Did you hold your own then? Whey is it that a school that claim to be Gods gift to HBCUs call moral victories as holding your own. WSSU has beaten, not almost won, national ranked teams. In fact about eight of them in the last ten years. Go do something and get back to us on this forum.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 08:25:40 AM by Ram55 »

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • BEWARE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2021, 08:37:24 AM »
 :shrug:   as Golden Kitten would utter...

*whew*       :no:

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2021, 08:41:47 AM »

:nod:

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2021, 09:08:45 AM »
Integration isn't such a bad thing. It have never occurred in these United States.

We have de-segregation. Surprised you don't know the difference.
This is true, one of many illusions people are under

I would argue that we have assimilation. That is why there are less black businesses, very little ownership in professional sports and our best athletes go to PWIs.

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2021, 09:12:18 AM »

A&T homecoming is locked into the 1st Sat or the 4th / 5th Saturday due to the High Point Furniture Market being the 2nd and 3rd weeks of the month of October.

So who ever falls on that date is who we play.

We have played top FCS teams before at home and held our own. We will be fine.

What FCS top teams have ya'll fased at your stadium that you held your own with? Just more of you Aggies alternative facts.

Have no clue question information that can be googled. lol Ahh well

Sept 6, 2014  A&T hosted # 5 Coastal Carolina and lost 31-30

https://ncataggies.com/news/2014/9/6/209637760.aspx

September 16th , 1995 A&T hosted #5 App State and lost 38-31

https://appstatesports.com/sports/football/opponent-history/north-carolina-a-t-state-university/435

We've beaten Elon when they were ranked at home as well

So you are going back to 1995... How funny. 26 years ago.  :lol: How about going back just 10 years ago... to 2010, the last time you played WSSU. Did you hold your own then? Whey is it that a school that claim to be Gods gift to HBCUs call moral victories as holding your own. WSSU has beaten, not almost won, national ranked teams. In fact about eight of them in the last ten years. Go do something and get back to us on this forum.

We have been ranked teams as well. Just not at home. Lol. We don't claim to be anything , that's how you see us.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 09:19:39 AM by Professor »

Offline AggieManiac704

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2021, 09:47:12 AM »
They're never going to let us live.....jesus

Offline Jaimac

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2021, 10:01:32 AM »
 :shrug:

:no:
"The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically.  Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education."

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

~Martin Luther King,

Offline OnGRattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2021, 10:19:12 AM »
Never. Smdh

Sent from my G8 using Tapatalk

FLORIDA A&M UNIVERSITY RATTLERS!

15x HBCU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS: 2019, 2001, 1998, 1978, 1977, 1962, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1954, 1953, 1952, 1950, 1942, 1938

FAMU: #1 PUBLIC HBCU (USNWR, 2020 Best Colleges Ranking of National Universities)

Offline A&T AGGIE 96

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2021, 10:52:30 AM »

They don't get a choice. You have to pay it no mind...some of these folk would throw rocks no matter what we did. The fact that they are so obsessed tells you all you need to know.

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2021, 11:40:13 AM »
Integration isn't such a bad thing. It have never occurred in these United States.

We have de-segregation. Surprised you don't know the difference.
This is true, one of many illusions people are under

I would argue that we have assimilation. That is why there are less black businesses, very little ownership in professional sports and our best athletes go to PWIs.
Good point

11 BCNC
19 SWAC Championships
Bowl Appearances:16 record 13-3 Heritage Bowl 4 - 2

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2021, 11:59:15 AM »
What I don't understand is why they are still hanging around if they decided to leave. I can't think of one HBCU grad that gives a durn about anything that happens in the Big South. In fact, I can't name one of my friends that even know where any of these schools are. Hampton fans figured this out and left, when will ya'll?

Offline westcoastaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2021, 12:11:25 PM »

:nod:

Why are you shaking your head? Your hate for A&T Athletics and possibly Harold Martin derailed this thread.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule