News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Alum, Joe is in Cincy today and you ain’t said SHYT!!  (Read 225 times)

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Alum, Joe is in Cincy today and you ain’t said SHYT!!
« on: July 21, 2021, 08:42:55 AM »
…….dude will be touting that infrastructure bill, and his day will culminate tonite with a CNN Town Hall, hosted by Don Lemon.

Bruh, I know you’ve secured access as an audience member at the town hall, so we need you to provide the board with dispatches in real time.    ;D

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Re: Alum, Joe is in Cincy today and you ain’t said SHYT!!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 10:16:06 AM »
Noting that he’ll be looking straight at one of the biggest sh!t shows of all infrastructure related gaffs - the Brent Spence Bridge - that span the Ohio River as you cross from Kentucky to Ohio. That piece of dog crap is 99% Kentucky’s and that POS McConnell ain’t gave a rats ass to fix or upgrade it.

Joe’s admin is in town to tout their infrastructure bill and that bridge better be at the top of the damn list….

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 10:27:35 AM »
 :o^^^Alum, I'm pretty certain the bridge you're referencing is the one I've driven across literally DOZENS of times in the 4+ decades I've driven to and from Nashville and Cleveland.  That slimy crook Mitch has taken the position that he's against ANYTHING that Joe stands for, and it doesn't matter how much it would help his constituents in the commonwealth.

I've really gotten bored with all of these town halls in recent years, but I'll peek in for a minute to see what kinds of questions are asked and how Joe responds.

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2021, 03:22:28 PM »

That bridge makes me nauseated every time I have to cross it!  :vomit:

Teeny and Little

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2021, 03:32:21 PM »
I think AF1 just flew by Mason a few minutes ago

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2021, 04:30:46 PM »
It wasn’t him. Just landed a bit after 4 pm.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2021, 10:02:08 AM »
That bridge has nothing to do with McConnell.  You need to address current and past governors.

Maryland owns the Nice Bridge on US 301. For decades Virginia has wanted a minimum of a four lane bridge.  Maryland has refused.  It took Maryland's current governor to get it done.  Same with the Woodrow Wilson Bridge.  That was a different governor. 

BTW, my president, Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. zzz's spoke to a half empty room. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Nomenclature

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2021, 10:38:42 AM »
That fool said if you get vaccinated you won’t get COVID.

Elected officials have just been a disaster when it comes to messaging.  :no:

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2021, 10:48:59 AM »

I didn’t watch it but if he did say that, that’s not factual.

I saw a quick news clip on the tarmac, when addressed, he said the chances are extremely small (he actually said a bunch of very veries) for a fully vaccinated person to get covid.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2021, 11:01:14 AM »

Typical democrat liar in chief.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2021, 01:43:34 PM »
Remaining on a plane to discuss facts, as referenced in my esrlier post, McConnell and Boehner were the most powerful men in the Senate & House respectively, with Boehner being the Speaker. They did nothing to push or promote funding to replace the bridge.

Props to Sen Portman for at least trying to introduce funding to replace the bridge.

For those with ties to metro Louisville, think back to when the barge hit the bridge and McConnell found money to repair it.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2021, 05:48:44 PM »

That bridge makes me nauseated every time I have to cross it!  :vomit:
Ditto
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2021, 05:52:47 PM »
That bridge has nothing to do with McConnell.  You need to address current and past governors.

Maryland owns the Nice Bridge on US 301. For decades Virginia has wanted a minimum of a four lane bridge.  Maryland has refused.  It took Maryland's current governor to get it done.  Same with the Woodrow Wilson Bridge.  That was a different governor. 

BTW, my president, Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. zzz's spoke to a half empty room.
So mud chairman, are you saying McConnell has no influence in getting the bridge repaired. If you are then no wonder you are no longer an elected official. :no:
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2021, 06:48:32 PM »

So mud chairman, are you saying McConnell has no influence in getting the bridge repaired. If you are then no wonder you are no longer an elected official. :no:

First of all, I had the guts to run.  Something you will never be able to say.  It's obvious you have no idea who decides what bridges get built that crosses state lines.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2021, 07:18:48 PM »

First of all, I had the guts to run.  Something you will never be able to say.  It's obvious you have no idea who decides what bridges get built that crosses state lines.

You overplay everything. It doesn't take "guts" to run for office, especially not some back of the ballot office you supposedly ran for. Where's the proof?
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule