News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: After waiting, Steve Scalise gets COVID vaccine, calls it 'safe and effective'  (Read 108 times)

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
 Ow that’s a racist who could have waited longer.  :tiptoe:

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
It's still Trump's vaccine.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
 ::) And the board liar rears its ugly head... :no:

Online JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Ow that’s a racist who could have waited longer.  :tiptoe:

He's doing it for Mitch and others who can't wait no longer.  I'm pretty sure Mitch's supporters in Kentucky are the ones being affected the most by the delta variant.  But you are correct, Steve Scalise district has enough racists that if a few thousands did die off, he would still have a substantial vote margin to win.  David Duke resides (Mandeville, LA aka the Northshores) in Scalise's district.

Online JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
It's still Trump's vaccine.

As in it was produced while Trump was in office, but he failed miserably to effectively roll it out.  Trump was more successful in rolling out Lysol injections than the actual vaccination itself.  That alone tells me something is not quite right in his head.  Like in the movie 'Life', Trump should be known as 'President Can't Get Right'.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
 :no:……….this clown, Scalise, is the absolute worst. 

Scientific evidence ABOUNDs - as it has for several months now - that getting the vaccine is an extremely effective deterrent to catching the virus. Yet this dude, the number two ranked GOP member in the House, waits until the Delta variant is raging and soaring and now wants to tell those ignorant morons in his district and beyond how safe it is.

But, ASTOUNDINGLY, the article linked in the lead post^^^ends with this quotation from Scalise. “I don’t think people should be shamed into getting it,”  referring to the vaccination shot. “It’s their choice”. Say WHAT?!?! Naah, you stupid Cajun muthaf’er, it is NOT their “choice” to help spread this very contagious variant. And INFECT innocent people in your house district and beyond.

Won’t go on and on, but do y’all remember a few years back when Scalise got popped several times by that crackpot at a House members softball game? I mean Scalise was f’ed up, lost a lot of blood, and was hospitalized for several weeks. It was touch and go for dude. Prayers of Americans all over the country went up for Scalise and his family.

And THIS is how he repays all of that American goodwill?  >:(

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
IT IS AMAZING WHAT ACTUALLY CONTRACTING A CASE OF COVID-19 WILL DO TO YOU.  I HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF ACTUALLY WATCHING A CO-WORKER DIE FROM THE DIEASE A FEW MONTHS BACK. 
ROCKET CITY GUN CLUB --> https://www.rcgc.online
UNION HILL PRIMITIVE BAPTIST CHIRCH --> https://www.facebook.com/uhpbc/

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
IT IS AMAZING WHAT ACTUALLY CONTRACTING A CASE OF COVID-19 WILL DO TO YOU.  I HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF ACTUALLY WATCHING A CO-WORKER DIE FROM THE DIEASE A FEW MONTHS BACK.
:(.....awww, bruh, I'm sorry for the loss of your co-worker.  Yeah, that Covid ain't no joke.  And our people, ESPECIALLY, are being hit hard.  My barber won't get vaccinated, and this boy has had SEVERE health consequences over the last couple of years.  I suppose his position is if I go, I just go.  :(

Brutha CIAA, I am REALLY now concerned about my grandbabies, both of whom are under 4. 

Lord, have mercy.  :(

Online JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Louisiana is definitely not short of ignorant and arrogant mofos.

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1417858151483904000?s=19

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule