News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Special Video for Wiregrass re: "Let it go..."  (Read 253 times)

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
Special Video for Wiregrass re: "Let it go..."
« on: July 18, 2021, 01:11:58 PM »
From Repubs

O0
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 05:41:18 PM by Bison66 »

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Special Video for Wiregrass re: "Let it go..."
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 07:33:36 AM »
It's time to let it go. President Biden is the man in charge at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 12:40:19 PM »
It's time to let it go. President Biden is the man in charge at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Let what go, exactly?

Concern that the titular leader of the GQP is continuing to undermine the country?

O0

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 01:28:34 PM »

Let what go, exactly?

Concern that the titular leader of the GQP is continuing to undermine the country?

O0

I truly believe that you are trying to deflect. Because, The Biden Administration is not headed in the right direction.  :tiptoe:

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2021, 06:57:15 PM »
Wiregrass,

Here's how I sometimes handle a DEFELCTION (which is what you just did).

I a) address it and then b) deal with the subject at hand.

a) Your and my definition of "right direction" is almost certainly different since you REFUSED to acknowledge - AFTER SEVERAL EXAMPLES WERE PRESENTED TO YOU - that Biden-Harris have done anything for Black folks.

Since the day we had that discussion, direct deposits and checks have gone out to folks - disproportionately Black - for the child tax credit.  That ONE act is expected to reduce child poverty (DISproportionately Black) by about half.

Tell me who has done more in the last hundred years with one stroke of the pen...

So, it's your turn - since you brought it up - to SPECIFY what you mean by the "wrong" direction.

But I'll start:
1) the DOJ is still defending in court some of the BS that #3TimeLoser45 did
2) AG Garland does not impress me and it doesn't appear that enough is being done to counteract white nationalist terrorism - but the jury is still out
3) Biden-Harris should be reducing the sanctions on Cuba for humanitarian reasons - allowing medicines and vaccines to go into the country, at a minimum

b)  Now,...Wiregrass, back to the subject at hand...

Let what go, exactly?

O0

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2021, 07:58:33 PM »
 :lol:

Ol' Wiregrass done stepped in it with my guy Bison 66.

Don't do that man too greasy Bison. :lol:
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
1997, 1998, 1999 CIAA WOMEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2021, 06:12:14 AM »
Wiregrass,

Here's how I sometimes handle a DEFELCTION (which is what you just did).

I a) address it and then b) deal with the subject at hand.

a) Your and my definition of "right direction" is almost certainly different since you REFUSED to acknowledge - AFTER SEVERAL EXAMPLES WERE PRESENTED TO YOU - that Biden-Harris have done anything for Black folks.

Since the day we had that discussion, direct deposits and checks have gone out to folks - disproportionately Black - for the child tax credit.  That ONE act is expected to reduce child poverty (DISproportionately Black) by about half.

Tell me who has done more in the last hundred years with one stroke of the pen...

So, it's your turn - since you brought it up - to SPECIFY what you mean by the "wrong" direction.

But I'll start:
1) the DOJ is still defending in court some of the BS that #3TimeLoser45 did
2) AG Garland does not impress me and it doesn't appear that enough is being done to counteract white nationalist terrorism - but the jury is still out
3) Biden-Harris should be reducing the sanctions on Cuba for humanitarian reasons - allowing medicines and vaccines to go into the country, at a minimum

b)  Now,...Wiregrass, back to the subject at hand...

Let what go, exactly?

O0

So, you really believe the child tax credit is going to reduce poverty? Look, the government have been fighting poverty since The Johnson Administration, and how has that worked out for black people???

Look, I understand your reasoning. But, this is just a short-term plan, and not really a long-term solution.

How is $1400.00 going to help out the average American, or 300.00 going to help a child monthly? Bison, the cost-of-living is going up in America. Rent, food, gas, and every other little thing is rising, and pay is still stagnant.

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2021, 07:28:12 AM »
2014 Pew Research Report

Poverty among blacks has fallen sharply: In 1966, two years after Johnson’s speech, four-in-ten (41.8%) of African-Americans were poor; blacks constituted nearly a third (31.1%) of all poor Americans. By 2012, poverty among African-Americans had fallen to 27.2% — still more than double the rate among whites (12.7%, 1.4 percentage points higher than in 1966).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/01/13/whos-poor-in-america-50-years-into-the-war-on-poverty-a-data-portrait/%3famp=1

Child Tax Credit will reduce Washtenaw County children living in poverty by one-third, analysis shows

In Washtenaw County, the Child Tax Credit will cut the number of children in deep poverty - families with income below 50% of the Federal Poverty Line - by 56%, from 4,126 to 1,828 children, according to analysis by Poverty Solutions at the University of Michigan.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/2021/07/child-tax-credit-will-reduce-washtenaw-county-children-living-in-poverty-by-one-third-analysis-shows.html%3foutputType=amp

BrotherWiregrass, what do you think Biden should do for Blacks by way of promoting legislation or executive order?

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2021, 10:56:01 AM »
Wiregrass,

I am citing the reporting about the projections by EXPERTS in the field.  So is Wildman.

What EXPERTS are you citing?

O0

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2021, 11:20:33 AM »
Wiregrass??

O0

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2021, 06:42:35 PM »
Wiregrass,

More info and data for you..

Go to about the 8:47 mark for the beginning of the discussion about how the Biden-Harris admin policy - supported by Progressives - has cut childhood poverty in the US.
Notice the chart especially....

o

Feel free to post credible evidence to the contrary...

Or, you could simply say, "Cool! I didn't realize that. I'm so glad for those kids."

O0

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2021, 08:22:19 PM »

I will respond as soon as I get out of here.

signed

Brotherwiregrass
AAMU SIAC FB Champs 7, SWAC FB Champs 2 NCAA DI & DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs '21, D2 Blk Nat Swimming and Diving Champs 82-87 SWAC Men's Tennis Champs 21

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2021, 08:26:47 AM »

I will respond as soon as I get out of here.

signed

Brotherwiregrass

:lmao: :lmao:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule