News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: It was 6 months ago today…  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
Re: It was 6 months ago today…
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2021, 07:02:21 PM »
FELONY MURDER!!!!

I've been talking about that since DAY ONE!!

O0

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2021, 10:05:03 PM »
They should have shot them all.

ONE OF THE VERY FEW THINGS WE AGREE ON.  :nod:
2X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2019 & 2020

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2021, 07:25:22 PM »
And this just in….

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy selects five Republicans, including Rep. Jim Jordan, to serve on select committee examining January 6 insurrection, aide says….

Seriously,,,,Gym Jordan led a tour on Jan 5th with several of the insurrectionists in his groups.

Five white dudes on this committee….zero diversity….like they gonna come back with a finding that’s gonna make a lick of sense….

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2021, 10:58:55 AM »
I predict that Pelosi will not veto any of these dudes.
She won't create an issue for them.

What do y'all think?

O0

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2021, 12:47:33 PM »
Pelosi proved me wrong...

We'll how it works out - politically.

O0

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2021, 07:34:06 PM »
Pelosi proved me wrong...

We'll how it works out - politically.

O0

Pelosi Rejects 2 GOP Nominees For The Jan. 6 Panel, Citing The Integrity Of The Probe

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/21/1018850848/pelosi-rejects-2-gop-nominees-for-the-jan-6-panel-citing-integrity-of-the-probe

Offline Optimusprime

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2021, 08:13:13 PM »
And now, McCarthy pulls all members. We all know that Republicans we’re not serious 🙁

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 17 Football Championships and Counting...
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2021, 09:41:38 AM »
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others that it's Not...

Offline Optimusprime

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2021, 12:33:45 PM »
So, their strategy is: every time Jan 6 is brought up the American Taliban Party will try to compare it to the peaceful BLM protests. My God - if memory serves -Bill Barr would rush out early to put together an emergency press conference once a crime occurred anywhere near a BLM protest to pin the crime on BLM. He knew damn well it would likely (and always did) turn out to be a T*** supporting white supremacist agitator, and the republicans playbook is to constantly repeat that it was BLM and Antifa who were responsible for arson, murder, and other violent crimes that took place over the summer.

So, they are now out here trying to say we need to investigate all of that based on the false contention that crimes were also committed by lefties...yada yada yada.

Offline Optimusprime

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2021, 09:20:10 PM »

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2021, 07:51:42 AM »
   :o :o :o

So bottom line, this was a well planned, well coordinated and well known plot of the Far Right!!!
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others that it's Not...

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2021, 05:41:14 PM »
OS and wh(?)y's hero is going to jail!!!!

The leader of the Proud Boys extremist group was sentenced to more than five months in jail on Monday for burning a Black Lives Matter banner that was torn down from a historic Black church in downtown Washington and bringing two high-capacity firearm magazines into the nation's capital days shortly before the Jan. 6 riot.

Enrique Tarrio told the court he was “profusely” sorry for his actions, calling them a “grave mistake.”

“What I did was wrong,” Tarrio said during the hearing held via videoconference.

Tarrio was arrested as he arrived in Washington two days before thousands of supporters of then-President Donald Trump — including members of the Proud Boys — descended on the U.S. Capitol and disrupted the certification of the Electoral College vote. Tarrio was ordered to stay away from Washington, and law enforcement later said Tarrio was picked up in part to help quell potential violence.

Authorities say Proud Boys members stole the banner that read #BLACKLIVESMATTER from the Asbury United Methodist Church on Dec. 12 and then set it ablaze using lighter fluid and lighters. Tarrio posted a picture of himself holding an unlit lighter to his Parler account and admitted days later in an interview with The Washington Post that he joined in the burning of the banner.

When police pulled Tarrio over on Jan. 4 on the warrant for vandalizing the sign, officers found two unloaded magazines emblazoned with the Proud Boys logo in his bag. Tarrio said, according to a police report, that he sells the clips and the ones he was carrying were purchased by a customer.

Tarrio pleaded guilty last month to destruction of property and attempted possession of a large-capacity ammunition feeding device.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/proud-boys-leader-sentenced-more-5-months-burning-black-lives-n1277466

Offline Optimusprime

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2021, 07:14:06 PM »
POLITICO Playbook: About Jim Jordan’s other Jan. 6 call with Trump
By TARA PALMERI  08/29/2021 11:36 AM EDT

SCOOP: MORE THAN ONE JAN. 6 TRUMP-JORDAN CALL — We know that DONALD TRUMP and Rep. JIM JORDAN spoke once on the day of the Capitol riot, but the Ohio Republican has said he doesn’t remember when their conversation took place. We have some new details that could help clear up that timeframe — including confirmation of at least one more phone conversation between Jordan and the then-president during the siege.

After a group of lawmakers were evacuated from the House chamber to a safe room on Jan. 6, Jordan was joined by Rep. MATT GAETZ (R-Fla.) for a call during which they implored Trump to tell his supporters to stand down, per a source with knowledge of that call. The source declined to say how Trump responded to this request.

Jordan, when asked about whether Gaetz participated, said he’d “have to think about it,” citing many conversations he had during the frenetic attack. He also said phone calls to Trump happened more than once on that deadly day.

Gaetz made a big show on the floor of the House saying these terrorists couldn't possibly be MAGA, they had to be Antifa, all the while knowing he'd begged his orange messiah to call off his supporters.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2021, 01:53:01 PM »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule