News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Subway Tuna contains no noticeable traces of tuna….  (Read 185 times)

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Subway Tuna contains no noticeable traces of tuna….
« on: June 24, 2021, 11:48:12 AM »
First of all, don’t know many who still eat that junk. But how can you serve tuna that contains no traceable amounts of tuna? Plus, I don’t eat most things I can’t see them making fresh - especially things that are mayo based. I know that’s not a big seller in most restaurants and damn sho ain’t ordering it…maybe egg salad on a toasted bagel from Marx Bagels locally….

Homeboy ain’t going out like that….

:lmao:

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Subway Tuna contains no noticeable traces of tuna….
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 12:17:45 PM »
I get tuna subs from the Harris Teeter sub shop and they are the best. I don't trust what Subway is selling.   :no:

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • HousePride!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2021, 12:40:39 PM »
TUNA FISH, CHICKEN SALAD, MEATLOAF....THINGS I ONLY EAT HOMEMADE, IE., MY HOME, MAMA'S HOME. PERIOD!

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2021, 06:36:53 PM »
First of all, don’t know many who still eat that junk. But how can you serve tuna that contains no traceable amounts of tuna? Plus, I don’t eat most things I can’t see them making fresh - especially things that are mayo based. I know that’s not a big seller in most restaurants and damn sho ain’t ordering it…maybe egg salad on a toasted bagel from Marx Bagels locally….

Homeboy ain’t going out like that….

:lmao:

I've heard this somewhere before. Like the Taco Bell beef.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2021, 07:11:28 PM »
I could have swore this was a topic before, but this site’s search engine is useless OR it’s been deleted.   :shrug:
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule