News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Five-Star Travis Shaw puts A&T in Top Four  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Five-Star Travis Shaw puts A&T in Top Four
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2021, 08:27:30 AM »
Please, the last thing we need is a dog fight. That is illegal in most of the USA. This is what happens when both sides has some great points. Know one is really "ALL" correct. The fact that we are talking about this is a step in the right direction. We just need to not make it personnel. Our people are put in a position where we are always having to chose between what's best for us personally are for us as a group. This is the burden that has been put on us because of the more than 400 years of oppression. In the end, we all are brothers because of our ties with HBCUs. Its best that we have this type of conversation amongst ourselves than to have it around others.
 :shrug:

Offline Oldschool

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2021, 01:57:17 PM »
Gentlemen how about calling a truce on this one? 
Lol, both of you are strong willed Aggies so this might not ever end.

Agree to disagree?

:clap:

Offline oleschoolaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2021, 04:33:47 PM »
now, like i was saying before i was so rudely interrupted, a&t ain't got no business leaving an hbcu conference to join a pwc conference.  it is "wrong", period.  an hbcu should never take away it's support from an hbcu conference and then give it to a competing pwc conference.

these pwc's have "oppressed" hbcu's ever since the very first hbcu was founded.  hbcu's were "created" because pwc's would not allow african americans to attend their colleges.  it wasn't until more than 100 years later that those very same pwc's stole our "athletes", and now they're stealing our hbcu's just to "save" their own conference and for no other reason.

too bad our folk are too "blind" to see that.  i can see the bsc commish right now behind close doors, sitting in his office with his legs crossed on his desk while smoking a cigar and giggling, "they fell for the okie dope"!  got those hbcu's to "save" our conference and those hbcu's actually think they are "equal partners"... :no:

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2021, 10:49:24 AM »
now, like i was saying before i was so rudely interrupted, a&t ain't got no business leaving an hbcu conference to join a pwc conference.  it is "wrong", period.  an hbcu should never take away it's support from an hbcu conference and then give it to a competing pwc conference.

these pwc's have "oppressed" hbcu's ever since the very first hbcu was founded.  hbcu's were "created" because pwc's would not allow african americans to attend their colleges.  it wasn't until more than 100 years later that those very same pwc's stole our "athletes", and now they're stealing our hbcu's just to "save" their own conference and for no other reason.

too bad our folk are too "blind" to see that.  i can see the bsc commish right now behind close doors, sitting in his office with his legs crossed on his desk while smoking a cigar and giggling, "they fell for the okie dope"!  got those hbcu's to "save" our conference and those hbcu's actually think they are "equal partners"... :no:

:clap: :bow:

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2021, 01:21:08 PM »
Since the conversation isn't about to be about Shaw and his recruitment , CAN WE PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2021, 02:05:10 PM »
Since the conversation isn't about to be about Shaw and his recruitment , CAN WE PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD

All you have to do is stop responding or reading other responses. I'm not sure if you hold the power to tell others when to stop.

Just saying.... :shrug:

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2021, 02:13:01 PM »

No mods on Onnidan. Threads go where they go.

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2021, 04:38:58 PM »

No mods on Onnidan. Threads go where they go.

Well that explains a lot.

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2021, 04:40:36 PM »

All you have to do is stop responding or reading other responses. I'm not sure if you hold the power to tell others when to stop.

Just saying.... :shrug:

Personally i'm all for the foolishness. It's rather amusing to me. But some seem to be in their feelings and would hate to things to get " out of control." But hey like you said.... I'mma head on out 

Offline JBROB

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2021, 05:57:26 PM »
"They're right in [my] backyard [and] an HBCU," Shaw said. 'So, you always have to show love to them... The reason why I mess with them hard is that they told me they weren't going to offer me because they wanted me to go off and do bigger and better things. For me, the love for them is always going to be there just because they put me first."

https://247sports.com/Article/Five-Star-DT-Travis-Shaw-Names-Top-Four-UNC-Football-166541621/

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2021, 11:43:21 AM »
WTF is going on in here???? I came in thinking I find out why Shaw's decision was. :shrug:
AAMU SIAC FB Champs 7, SWAC FB Champs 2 NCAA DI & DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs '21, D2 Blk Nat Swimming and Diving Champs 82-87 SWAC Men's Tennis Champs 21

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule