News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Five-Star Travis Shaw puts A&T in Top Four  (Read 1836 times)

Offline Oldschool

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
Re: Five-Star Travis Shaw puts A&T in Top Four
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2021, 07:44:18 PM »
a&t ain't got no business leaving an hbcu conference to join a pwc conference.  it is "wrong", period.  an hbcu should never take away it's support from an hbcu conference and then give it to a competing pwc conference.

these pwc's have "oppressed" hbcu's ever since the very first hbcu was founded.  hbcu's were "created" because pwc's would not allow african americans to attend their colleges.  it wasn't until more than 100 years later that those very same pwc's stole our "athletes", and now they're stealing our hbcu's just to "save" their own conference and for no other reason.

too bad our folk are too "blind" to see that.  i can see the bsc commish right now behind close doors, sitting in his office with his legs crossed on his desk while smoking a cigar and giggling, "they fell for the okie dope"!  got those hbcu's to "save" our conference and those hbcu's actually think they are "equal partners"... :no:

All this talk about loyalty is just that,talk ,where was your loyalty when your daughter played sports and attended a certain PWC across town on the other end of Market street right here in Greensboro , UNC Greensboro .You're simply over compensating with all this loyalty BS for 1)Your past statements advocating for A&T to leave the MEAC and go to the Big South conference ,2)sending your child to attend and play sports at a PWC right across town from your dearly beloved NCAT .Oh the "Hypocrisy" it's the oldest trick in the book ,yell and scream as loud as you can ,and point in the other direction ,so no one will look right behind you and see your bulls**t .

:nono2:  >:( first of all, leave my "family" out of this!  second of all, my daughter was allowed to choose whatever college that she chose to attend, just like parents allowed me to choose whatever college i wanted to attend!  and third of all, i've never donated not even one single "dime" to uncg because my daughter was on "full scholarship"!

KEEP MY DAYUM FAMILY OUT OF THIS!  you can attack "me" all you want, i handle myself quite well.  but KEEP MY DAYUM FAMILY OUT OF THIS!   you've been warned...

Always trying to change the narrative when presented with "facts" no one is attacking your daughter ,just stating facts .Just like you said ,she is allowed to attend whatever school she chooses ,NCAT is allowed to choose whatever conference it chooses .BTW my daughter graduated from UNCG also on a "full academic scholarship",finished in 3 years ,and spent a semester in New Zealand at a university in Auckland .But you don't hear me going around saying that all PWCs are our oppressors ,and have their feet on our necks to this day ,stealing our talented athletes .I will always state the "facts" even if someone takes offense ,I did not attack your daughter and never would ,I only spoke the "truth" just as I did with my daughter .

Offline westcoastaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2021, 08:12:29 PM »
This chit is insane !!! Close this thread now! It’s only getting worse as we get closer to July 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Folks are gonna throw hands at this rate.

Yikes!

Offline oleschoolaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2021, 09:33:21 PM »
a&t ain't got no business leaving an hbcu conference to join a pwc conference.  it is "wrong", period.  an hbcu should never take away it's support from an hbcu conference and then give it to a competing pwc conference.

these pwc's have "oppressed" hbcu's ever since the very first hbcu was founded.  hbcu's were "created" because pwc's would not allow african americans to attend their colleges.  it wasn't until more than 100 years later that those very same pwc's stole our "athletes", and now they're stealing our hbcu's just to "save" their own conference and for no other reason.

too bad our folk are too "blind" to see that.  i can see the bsc commish right now behind close doors, sitting in his office with his legs crossed on his desk while smoking a cigar and giggling, "they fell for the okie dope"!  got those hbcu's to "save" our conference and those hbcu's actually think they are "equal partners"... :no:

All this talk about loyalty is just that,talk ,where was your loyalty when your daughter played sports and attended a certain PWC across town on the other end of Market street right here in Greensboro , UNC Greensboro .You're simply over compensating with all this loyalty BS for 1)Your past statements advocating for A&T to leave the MEAC and go to the Big South conference ,2)sending your child to attend and play sports at a PWC right across town from your dearly beloved NCAT .Oh the "Hypocrisy" it's the oldest trick in the book ,yell and scream as loud as you can ,and point in the other direction ,so no one will look right behind you and see your bulls**t .

:nono2:  >:( first of all, leave my "family" out of this!  second of all, my daughter was allowed to choose whatever college that she chose to attend, just like parents allowed me to choose whatever college i wanted to attend!  and third of all, i've never donated not even one single "dime" to uncg because my daughter was on "full scholarship"!

KEEP MY DAYUM FAMILY OUT OF THIS!  you can attack "me" all you want, i handle myself quite well.  but KEEP MY DAYUM FAMILY OUT OF THIS!   you've been warned...

Always trying to change the narrative when presented with "facts" no one is attacking your daughter ,just stating facts .Just like you said ,she is allowed to attend whatever school she chooses ,NCAT is allowed to choose whatever conference it chooses .BTW my daughter graduated from UNCG also on a "full academic scholarship",finished in 3 years ,and spent a semester in New Zealand at a university in Auckland .But you don't hear me going around saying that all PWCs are our oppressors ,and have their feet on our necks to this day ,stealing our talented athletes .I will always state the "facts" even if someone takes offense ,I did not attack your daughter and never would ,I only spoke the "truth" just as I did with my daughter .

i never said you attacked her, you "liar".  i said, "KEEP MY DAYUM FAMILY OUT OF THIS"! what is it that you don't understand about that?

you've been warned and i'll leave it at that.  i don't think you know who you're messing with...

Offline Oldschool

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2021, 10:19:41 PM »

i never said you attacked her, you "liar".  i said, "KEEP MY DAYUM FAMILY OUT OF THIS"! what is it that you don't understand about that?

you've been warned and i'll leave it at that.  i don't think you know who you're messing with...
OOOHH I'm so dayum scurred I just s**t in my pants , boy bye !!!!

BTW you're the one who made mention of your daughter in the first place on the A&T BDV forum ,on numerous occasions . I never said anything that was or is false ,I never said anything derogatory ,I never said anything that could be construed as negative in any form or fashion .
The only reason I mentioned her was in reference to your your previous statement
"these pwc's have "oppressed" hbcu's ever since the very first hbcu was founded.  hbcu's were "created" because pwc's would not allow african americans to attend their colleges.  it wasn't until more than 100 years later that those very same pwc's stole our "athletes", and now they're stealing our hbcu's just to "save" their own conference and for no other reason."

Offline oleschoolaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2021, 10:42:54 PM »

BTW you're the one who made mention of your daughter in the first place on the A&T BDV forum ,on numerous occasions . I never said anything that was or is false ,I never said anything derogatory ,I never said anything that could be construed as negative in any form or fashion .
The only reason I mentioned her was in reference to your your previous statement
"these pwc's have "oppressed" hbcu's ever since the very first hbcu was founded.  hbcu's were "created" because pwc's would not allow african americans to attend their colleges.  it wasn't until more than 100 years later that those very same pwc's stole our "athletes", and now they're stealing our hbcu's just to "save" their own conference and for no other reason."

keep it up.  i don't think you know what information i have access to and what my profession is...

Offline AggieManiac704

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2021, 11:33:16 PM »
At this point. I am thoroughly amused.

Offline Oldschool

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2021, 11:49:42 PM »

keep it up.  i don't think you know what information i have access to and what my profession is...

I know exactly what your profession is. And I know this because you have stated it numerous times ,just like you posted information about your daughter numerous times.Your pathetic attempt to silence me further illustrates your insecurities .
Where I come from ,the Dirty South , "We never ran from the Klan ,and I'll be damned if I run from a Black Man",do what you do boo . The big question is are you willing to face federal charges over  of a silly internet beef .Let's see what you're made of playa ,the ball is in your court ,#can't stop ,won't stop.

Offline oleschoolaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2021, 11:54:23 PM »

I know exactly what your profession is. And I know this because you have stated it numerous times ,just like you posted information about your daughter numerous times.Your pathetic attempt to silence me further illustrates your insecurities .
Where I come from ,the Dirty South , "We never ran from the Klan ,and I'll be damned if I run from a Black Man",do what you do boo . The big question is are you willing to face federal charges over  of a silly internet beef .Let's see what you're made of playa ,the ball is in your court ,#can't stop ,won't stop.

really?  so that means we can talk about your wife who is a nurse?  shall we talk about her and drag her into this?  or, how 'bout your daughter who also attended uncg?  she can easily be dragged into this.

shall i go further?

Offline Oldschool

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2021, 12:27:26 AM »

really?  so that means we can talk about your wife who is a nurse?  shall we talk about her and drag her into this?  or, how 'bout your daughter who also attended uncg?  she can easily be dragged into this.

shall i go further?

Keep going ,is that the best you can do ,am I supposed to be intimidated .Neither one of them has made any comments in regards to this situation ,but yet you threaten to "drag them into this ". The info about my wife and daughter I mentioned previously , so that is no bombshell . See how that works ,someone repeats information that was made public by me and I don't throw a hissy fit and get my panties all in a wad .
That's that "Grown Man" shiit right there .
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 12:36:14 AM by Oldschool »

Offline Oldschool

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2021, 12:34:16 AM »

"Are you not entertained"  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline oleschoolaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2021, 12:34:50 AM »

shall i go further?

Keep going ,is that the best you can do ,am I supposed to be imitated .Neither one of them has made any comments in regards to this situation ,but yet you threaten to "drag them into this ". The info about my wife and daughter I mentioned previously , so that is no bombshell . See how that works ,someone repeats information that was made public by me and I don't throw a hissy fit and get my panties all in a wad .

oh, i've got more.  you best believe that!

Offline Oldschool

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2021, 03:35:11 AM »

shall i go further?

Keep going ,is that the best you can do ,am I supposed to be imitated .Neither one of them has made any comments in regards to this situation ,but yet you threaten to "drag them into this ". The info about my wife and daughter I mentioned previously , so that is no bombshell . See how that works ,someone repeats information that was made public by me and I don't throw a hissy fit and get my panties all in a wad .

oh, i've got more.  you best believe that!
Come on Ctetus , Come on !!!

Online Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2021, 06:53:00 AM »
Gentlemen how about calling a truce on this one? 
Lol, both of you are strong willed Aggies so this might not ever end.

Agree to disagree?

Offline westcoastaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2021, 07:15:11 AM »
If we see old heads scrapping at the Plots during GHOE, we’ll know why.

Offline westcoastaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2021, 07:17:06 AM »
But let’s close this thread, please?

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule