News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Coffee shop owner fires husband for ‘repeating’ racial slur  (Read 12 times)

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Zoning Out!
    • View Profile
The owner of a San Francisco java joint has fired her husband from a construction job at her company for repeating a racial slur during a confrontation with a black man.

Eileen Rinaldi, who has operated Ritual Coffee Roasters since 2005, announced her husband’s termination in a lengthy Instagram post Tuesday, detailing the confrontation John Rinaldi had with a customer over a parking spot outside the company’s warehouse in May.

“He said that during the altercation, an individual called John a racial epithet,”
Eileen recalled in the post. “John said he then made the horrible mistake of repeating the racial slur back to the individual, something that he never should have done.”

https://nypost.com/2021/06/11/coffee-shop-owner-fires-husband-for-repeating-racial-slur/

:shrug: I guess this dude figured, Oh if you're gonna call me [racial slur] then I am going to call you [racial slur] right back....  :tongue2: