News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Joe Biden isn't going to forgive Student Loans  (Read 502 times)

Offline Nomenclature

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Biden isn't going to forgive Student Loans
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2021, 03:50:01 PM »
He isn't going to protect workers from COVID, either.

Biden in May 2020:  Biden declared that “absolutely, positively, no worker’s life is worth me getting a cheaper hamburger. No worker’s life is worth that. That’s what the hell’s happened here.”

June 2021 ...

https://www.motherjones.com/food/2021/06/biden-just-decided-not-to-protect-meatpacking-workers-from-covid/

"Today’s new COVID workplace safety standard from OSHA represents a broken promise to the millions of American workers in grocery stores and meatpacking plants who have gotten sick and died on the frontlines of this pandemic,” Marc Perrone, president of the United Food and Commercial Workers Union, wrote in an emailed statement. “Vaccinations are helping us take control of this pandemic, but the danger for these essential workers is far from over. Thousands of frontline food workers are still at risk of infection.”

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2021, 03:53:28 PM »
Hey neymar, what did the GOP do that would warrant them getting your imaginary vote????  How much did trump reduce your student loan, though you never mentioned it for 4 years except you weren't going to donate to Morehouse because of it?  Who stopped you from getting the 2K stimulus?  Was it Biden or the GOP????  The GOP didn't want to give you the $1200.  :lol:
AAMU SIAC Championships 7, SWAC Championships 2 NCAA DI & DII National Championships Men's Soccer '77 & '79, Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU National Championship 1  Black National Swimming and Diving Championships 82-87

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2021, 03:59:37 PM »

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2021, 04:15:37 PM »
The only solutions for this Administration are making sure everybody is vaccinated, and handing out more stimulus checks.  :no:

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2021, 04:34:27 PM »

Biden has been advised that his debt cancellation plan would not hold up in court so he had to back off of it.  From my understanding, he is trying to come up with a plan to forgive some if not all of it.  So you need to go to an imaginary civics class so you will know how to cast your imaginary vote. :lol:
AAMU SIAC Championships 7, SWAC Championships 2 NCAA DI & DII National Championships Men's Soccer '77 & '79, Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU National Championship 1  Black National Swimming and Diving Championships 82-87

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2021, 04:36:34 PM »
The only solutions for this Administration are making sure everybody is vaccinated, and handing out more stimulus checks.  :no:
For four years of trump doing nothing but writing EOs canceling what Pres. Obama did, you never opened your mouth so please feel free to STFU now!! ::)

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2021, 04:37:45 PM »

Do you support student loan forgiveness BrotherWiregrass? Or are you just taking a potshot just for the sake of taking a potshot.

I am generally against student loan forgiveness. I would support a limitation on interest, I would support working part of it off as government service. I might even support forgiving up to 25%. However, I am not for total forgiveness.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 06:43:37 PM by Wildman78 »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule