News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: "In China, men outnumber women by 34 million, equivalent to the entire...  (Read 109 times)

Offline klg14

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
...population of California."

China’s Three-Baby Policy Makes One Huge Assumption about Women
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsletters/2021-06-10/china-s-three-baby-policy-makes-one-huge-assumption-about-women
July 4, 1881 - A Great Day in History...

"Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve."  - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, a librarian can bring you back the right one.” - Neil Gaiman

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Don't worry it's a lot of migrants from Africa in China now. Once those Chinese women in those villages see those big spoons they will "love you long time". It will solve the problem :tiptoe:
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Don't worry it's a lot of migrants from Africa in China now. Once those Chinese women in those villages see those big spoons they will "love you long time". It will solve the problem :tiptoe:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Zoning Out!
    • View Profile
 :lol: cee dog, you never disappoint  :lmao:

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Women are attracted to power. Which is why you are most likely to see an African woman with a Chinese man than vice versa in Africa

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
It's documented Asian men have the smallest spoon on Earth. The average size is 2.5 inches average. African men have the largest 6.5 average. Now you might think you are right, but what woman would want a 2.5 inch spoon vs a 6.5. with the 6.5 being small..   :tiptoe:

Women are attracted to power. Which is why you are most likely to see an African woman with a Chinese man than vice versa in Africa

"Bulldog for Life"

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
It's documented Asian men have the smallest spoon on Earth. The average size is 2.5 inches average. African men have the largest 6.5 average. Now you might think you are right, but what woman would want a 2.5 inch spoon vs a 6.5. with the 6.5 being small..   :tiptoe:

Women who don't want to spend life in poverty next to a guy getting punched by a guy with a smaller spoon at work :shrug:

Penis size is a western phenom. Women with big bellies, and a roof over their head with electricity can worry about that. in Africa neither is a certainty.

I remember when I was at a restaurant in Sengatera in Ethiopia when I was like 11 maybe. This isn't exactly a poor area, but you know in Africa the poverty is never TOO far away. This beautiful woman came up to my older brother and was like "I will suck your d!ck every day for the rest of your life if you get me into England", and I was pretty shocked, but you have to know of the reality in the third world.

Kevin Samuels is right in the sense that women have MUCH different priorities when dealing with real struggle. African women don't give two toss about penis size. They care about making sure they are taken care of. There is no safety net. There is no government aid if you cant afford your home. If your husband leaves you there is no child support. If you cant afford food there are no food stamps, you and your kids starve. IF you Arte lucky you can find a family willing to take your daughter in/marry her to an old man or their kid. Thats why many African women end up with Chinese workers. They want to live.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Aye bruh guess what. Go ahead and make all that money and think you got a winner. A dude like me will be coming in the back door giving her the good good while you got her decked out in AMG with a 7000 Sq ft house. All that you saying is young boy talk. Aye listen to my buddy below

Women who don't want to spend life in poverty next to a guy getting punched by a guy with a smaller spoon at work :shrug:

Penis size is a western phenom. Women with big bellies, and a roof over their head with electricity can worry about that. in Africa neither is a certainty.

I remember when I was at a restaurant in Sengatera in Ethiopia when I was like 11 maybe. This isn't exactly a poor area, but you know in Africa the poverty is never TOO far away. This beautiful woman came up to my older brother and was like "I will suck your d!ck every day for the rest of your life if you get me into England", and I was pretty shocked, but you have to know of the reality in the third world.

Kevin Samuels is right in the sense that women have MUCH different priorities when dealing with real struggle. African women don't give two toss about penis size. They care about making sure they are taken care of. There is no safety net. There is no government aid if you cant afford your home. If your husband leaves you there is no child support. If you cant afford food there are no food stamps, you and your kids starve. IF you Arte lucky you can find a family willing to take your daughter in/marry her to an old man or their kid. Thats why many African women end up with Chinese workers. They want to live.

"Bulldog for Life"

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Aye bruh guess what. Go ahead and make all that money and think you got a winner. A dude like me will be coming in the back door giving her the good good while you got her decked out in AMG with a 7000 Sq ft house. All that you saying is young boy talk. Aye listen to my buddy below

Thinking women care about penis size in society where there is no social safety net is the young boy talk. I've seen a father with no resources to feed their kids marry off his 10 year old daughter to a 34 year old. Poverty aint pretty. Women don't want to have to do that to ensure the survival of their kids. :no: :no:

You are an American Cee. You don't know how it is in a place where if a guy left a woman she wouldn't be able to survive.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Aye young blood you can try to prove it to folks who don't know better, but not me. One thing about humans is men have spoons and women have pudding. They both get hot. All that other stuff you talking is naive.

Thinking women care about penis size in society where there is no social safety net is the young boy talk. I've seen a father with no resources to feed their kids marry off his 10 year old daughter to a 34 year old. Poverty aint pretty. Women don't want to have to do that to ensure the survival of their kids. :no: :no:

You are an American Cee. You don't know how it is in a place where if a guy left a woman she wouldn't be able to survive.
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Aye young blood you can try to prove it to folks who don't know better, but not me. One thing about humans is men have spoons and women have pudding. They both get hot. All that other stuff you talking is naive.

Women also have bellies too. And when they don't eat the bellies start to grumble and you start to die. :lol: :lol:

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
As long as there is a simp some where they will eat. There is an old saying that goes "momma baby. Daddy maybe"  :thefan:

Women also have bellies too. And when they don't eat the bellies start to grumble and you start to die. :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 10:41:00 PM by cee dog »
"Bulldog for Life"