News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: HUNTER BIDEN CONTAINS PASSAGES OF HIM USING THE 'N' WORD  (Read 219 times)

Offline WileECoyote06

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: HUNTER BIDEN CONTAINS PASSAGES OF HIM USING THE 'N' WORD
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2021, 03:35:27 PM »
Has the story been corroborated?  They say there are text messages.  Can they post a pic?

I also don't understand the 'if I did it' accusations.  You didn't do it, so what's your point?

Just because the mainstream media (of which Fox and Breitbart are ironically a part) doesn't paint Hunter as a some kind of cartoonish villain;  doesn't mean that the American people revere him.  He's a crackhead A--HOLE.  He's also a crackhead A--HOLE who doesn't hold a position in the federal government.  So. . . Don Jr. . .there's your answer.  Nobody likes or cares about Eric, not even Donald.

Here is the source WileECoyote06. Apparently, Hunter is one of those guys that thinks he has a license to use the word n---a in certain contexts. However, it does not appear he was using the word n---a in a pejorative sense.

The president’s son joked in a January 2019 text to corporate attorney George Mesires about a ‘big penis’, and said to the lawyer: ‘I only love you because you’re black’ and ‘true dat n***a’.

In another text a month earlier he wrote to the Chicago lawyer saying: ‘how much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.’

Mesires replied: ‘That made me snarf my coffee.’

Hunter added: ‘That’s what im saying ni…’, cutting off the racial slur mid-word, then texted a picture to Mesires.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/08/daily-mail-laptop-reveals-hunter-biden-used-n-word-multiple-times-in-text-messages/

Again I ask. . does anybody actually like Hunter or defend him?  No.  . .

OS and the Baby Don are just mad that CNN hasn't done a full expose' on him.  It wreaks of juvenile "I know you are, but what am I" thought-processes.

Nobody likes or cares about Eric in the first place so his opinion doesn't matter.

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2021, 03:37:56 PM »
I hope Candace Owens/Oldsport is being well compensated for such nonsense.  His rhetoric is not only a waste of time, but a waste of internet bandwidth.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2021, 03:42:02 PM »
I hope Candace Owens/Oldsport is being well compensated for such nonsense.  His rhetoric is not only a waste of time, but a waste of internet bandwidth.

SMH.

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2021, 04:04:02 PM »

SMH.

You have NOTHING/NADA/ZERO when it comes to constructive thinking. All you do is repeat what small minded racist White people delusionally create in their little heads about Black people and other people of color.  It's like your college experience was a waste of time of trying to elevate your thought process to a level at which you are capable of solving problems for the greater good of humanity, but instead, one can only assume that economically it is a lot easier for you to be the daily koon for racist White people with tiny brains.

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2021, 06:35:02 PM »
Y'all still entertaining this old white dude?

11 BCNC
19 SWAC Championships
Bowl Appearances:16 record 13-3 Heritage Bowl 4 - 2

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2021, 11:20:20 PM »
Oldsport is a closest homosexual. Don't let him fool you. He is waiting to come out the closet.
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2021, 08:10:10 AM »

I am glad you attended church as a child and serve as a elder in your church. Let me ask you something: How in the hell could you have voted for the these most non-christain folk? The stand for nothing even close to what Christainity is about. Just a few links for you to consider reading.

https://sovereignnations.com/2019/09/19/democrat-party-passes-resolution-against-christianity/

https://www.christianpost.com/news/can-you-be-christian-and-a-democrat.html

https://www.theblaze.com/contributions/wake-up-christians-there-is-no-place-for-you-in-the-democrat-party

I vote for Democrats just like the other 90% of the Black Christians who vote for Democrats. I do not see how anyone can say Biden is less of a Christian than Donald Trump.  :shrug:

Here is a comment from the sovereign nation article you linked:

. We should say the resolution is for nonchristians. Also, we should not be surprised by this either. Whether you are Republican or Democrat you will never find a party that will perfectly align with Christian values. God is our compass for what to vote for. If you feel you must vote Democrat one election and Republican another than you can. Personally, I don’t believe our current president has Christian interests at heart.

The article was published in September 2019 when Trump was President.

The second article from the Christian Post focuses its argument on abortions. While I agree that abortion is a sin, the sin is being committed by the person who chooses to have the abortion. The argument is that because the Democratic party supports abortion, a Christian should not vote democrat. Of course, you know many highly educated Black Pastors do not subscribe to that view and believe the decision to have an abortion is a personal decision that government should not control. Additionally, no law should be enacted solely on the basis of the religious views of the majority.

Rev. Warnock blasted for being a ’pro-choice pastor,’ but his position isn’t uncommon

https://religionnews.com/2020/12/18/rev-warnock-blasted-for-being-a-pro-choice-pastor-but-his-position-isnt-uncommon/

The Blaze article and the Kamala Harris also discuss the abortion issue which I've already addressed.

While some Christians will cite abortion as the reasons why they can't vote for Democrat, other Christians say that the GOP views on taxes and poor people prevent them for voting for the GOP

Christians cannot serve both God and the GOP

To the first Christians, the concept of personal property was anathema: “No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own” and “they shared everything they had.”

Property was sold and the proceeds “distributed to anyone who had need.”

Beyond issues of wealth and property, biblical scripture is crystal clear on the subject of taxes. Right-wing Christians railing against taxation would be wise to remember Jesus’ unambiguous commands to pay taxes in full and without complaint.

The same goes for vitriolic attacks, frequently perpetrated by self-described right-wing Christians, on elected political leaders. Such attacks run entirely contrary to explicit biblical guidance regarding interactions with governing authorities.

Perhaps more importantly, millions of American Christians base their political decisions solely on the issue of abortion. Throughout all of the scriptures, however, Jesus does not say a single word about abortion.

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/459296-christians-cannot-serve-both-god-and-the-gop

« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 09:00:09 AM by Wildman78 »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule