News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Please raise your hand...  (Read 520 times)

Offline westcoastaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Please raise your hand...
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2021, 12:46:35 PM »
So, now people are upset with Monique for simply spitting real truth. 😳  The state of ignorance that some to many of our people are stuck in is breathtaking.  Whelp… it is what it is. I suppose. 😔

Why do we care about this?

Offline DAW912

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2021, 01:01:59 PM »
So, now people are upset with Monique for simply spitting real truth.   The state of ignorance that some to many of our people are stuck in is breathtaking.  Whelp… it is what it is. I suppose.

Well, enough of us don’t care about this.  We probably should care more about this because it speaks to a deeper issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“At @TheSIAC media day, they wouldn’t even give us a table. They said, ‘you might want to ask one of the other schools if you can have a place to sit.’” — Coach Quinn

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2021, 01:18:22 PM »
I support everything she said, with one disagreement. I don't feel you should go around tapping strangers on the shoulder and inserting your opinion on them. But aside from that, we must teach our youth to have self respect and to do better. The same goes for sagging pants.
This is the reason I was uncomfortable with the big girl in the country video y posted 3 days ago. In all her 300 pound glory, she was waddling around in a bar beating up folk over some little white d!ck. Have some self respect girl and go on a diet if you want a white boy. They don't like big girls, especially big black ones. She better holler at a brother if she want some love.  That's all.  :tiptoe:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 01:23:59 PM by Capler »

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2021, 01:22:08 PM »
So, now people are upset with Monique for simply spitting real truth.   The state of ignorance that some to many of our people are stuck in is breathtaking.  Whelp… it is what it is. I suppose.

Well, enough of us don’t care about this.  We probably should care more about this because it speaks to a deeper issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. Black folk need to stop letting bad behavior pass. We will see our brothers and sister fighting in public, but instead of trying to help, or simply leave, we will pull up a chair, pull  money out of our pocket and place bets on the winner.  :nod:

Offline Bearforlife

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2021, 03:22:23 PM »
People do not care what other people think of their attire. Folk are minding their business, not harming anyone and yet we are still discussing their attire saying they didn't wash or they stink because they wear a bonnet and PJs on a plane. Why does anyone care what anyone outside of THEIR household does?

Also, for the "men are visual" crowd... :nono2: :shrug: ::) women's bodies are not just for your consumption. A woman is not obligated to be visually appealing to you at any time.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2021, 04:29:01 PM »
People do not care what other people think of their attire. Folk are minding their business, not harming anyone and yet we are still discussing their attire saying they didn't wash or they stink because they wear a bonnet and PJs on a plane. Why does anyone care what anyone outside of THEIR household does?

Also, for the "men are visual" crowd... :nono2: :shrug: ::) women's bodies are not just for your consumption. A woman is not obligated to be visually appealing to you at any time.

Women should not wear sleeping attire outside.  Using your logic,  next time you go to the store just wear house shoes and bra and panties.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline ALMIGHTY

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2021, 05:14:48 PM »
Folks act like this is exclusively a black people problem.

Have people been paying attention to some of the isht some White women wear in public? Or Latinos?

Also, since when did Monique become a spokesperson for virtuosity?  A lady's words carry more weight than how she dresses.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

South Carolina State University

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2021, 05:27:31 PM »
It's not hard to tell why today's youth are thugs and baby momma. If the adults except the kids the no it's normal.
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2021, 05:55:47 PM »

You ever have this discussion with your father?

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2021, 06:36:30 PM »
1. Folks have a right to their opinion whether you agree with it or not. :nod:

2.  I don't give a dayum about white people. ::)

3  Will someone put out a list of topics that will pass the "Me Too" test. :shrug:

4. Y'all know and good and heyal well if you go into Walmart in your pajamas it's going on the internet.  :lol: 

5.  I love starting these threads cause I know Ceedog is coming out of left field and piss off all the feminists on Onnidan.   My job here is done. :lmao:
AAMU SIAC Championships 7, SWAC Championships 2 NCAA DII National Championships Men's Soccer '77 & '79, Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU National Championship 1  Black National Swimming and Diving Championships 82-87

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2021, 10:35:05 PM »
I was trying to work with ole Bear, but them haters came out the wood works hating on me. Dam Shame how these captain Save a cat's are.
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2021, 10:56:18 PM »
Hey there my favorite feminist  :kisses:

Feminism is a range of social movements, political movements, and ideologies that aim to define and establish the political, economic, personal, and social equality of the sexes.[a][2][3][4][5] Feminism incorporates the position that societies prioritize the male point of view, and that women are treated unjustly within those societies.[6] Efforts to change that include fighting against gender stereotypes and establishing educational, professional, and interpersonal opportunities and outcomes for women that are equal to those for men.
 :thefan:

"Bulldog for Life"

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2021, 11:06:09 PM »
I was trying to work with ole Bear, but them haters came out the wood works hating on me. Dam Shame how these captain Save a cat's are.

Strange how that happens isn't it, considering I'm the most fun loving, docile person on this site? I got blamed for chasing Cholly off, the insurrection, but in actuality the one person I want to chase off won't go.

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2021, 11:11:33 PM »

Strange how that happens isn't it, considering I'm the most fun loving, docile person on this site? I got blamed for chasing Cholly off, the insurrection, but in actuality the one person I want to chase off won't go.

Who you trying to chase off Oldsport? 😂
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2021, 11:14:57 PM »

Who you trying to chase off Oldsport? 😂

Like jock itch, and athlete foot, when the summer heats up, you start to scratch.