News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Why is killing an unborn child thru abortion is legal? Shooting one is not .  (Read 269 times)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile

This is an insane statement on your birthday sir.

This is like saying:

"I don't believe in slavery, but I believe a state should have the rights to choose what it is done in their state in regards to slavery"

It was the southern cause fence sitting.

I do not think that is a good analogy Neymar.

I think a better analogy would be I am oppose to interracial marriage but I would not want it to be illegal.

or

I against using marijuana but I think marijuana should be legal

Comparing anything to slavery is generally a bad idea.

Seeing how old black men and Africans love white women so much slavery is about of a no go as Interracial Marriage :lol: :lol: :lol:

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
I don't believe in abortions, but I believe that a woman should have the right to choose. 

I know of four cases of posters that I would have supported and probably funded if possible.

You aren't prepared to fund anything other than Chili.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A

Seeing how old black men and Africans love white women so much slavery is about of a no go as Interracial Marriage :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not following this at all.  :shrug:  What does loving White women have to do with what I said.  :shrug:

A person that says they are against interracial marriage but does not think it should be illegal is an example of someone not approving of a particular behavior while also having the opinion that the government should not prohibit it. 

« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 03:47:13 PM by Wildman78 »

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile

Not following this at all.  :shrug:  What does this have to do with loving White woman have to do with what I said.  :shrug:

The same reason you won't compare anything to slavery is the same reason you shouldn't compare anything to IR.

Its untouchable.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
The same reason you won't compare anything to slavery is the same reason you shouldn't compare anything to IR.

Its untouchable.

Okay, I'm done. You are making absolutely no sense.

Try thinking in the abstract.

Abortion, using marijuana, and interracial marriage all involve personal choices of which others may disapprove but can rationally reason that the government should not prohibit. Slavery is not that. Dayum.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 09:18:22 AM by Wildman78 »

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile

Not following this at all.  :shrug:  What does this have to do with loving White woman have to do with what I said.  :shrug:

Its untouchable.
[/quote]

Try thinking in the abstract.

Abortion, using marijuana, and interracial marriage all involve personal choices that
others of which others may disapprove but cannot rationally reason that the government should not interfered. Slavery is not that. Dayum.

[/quote]

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Are you actually citing Kanye West to support your jackassery.  :shrug: Anyone who thinks slavery is a personal choice like abortion interracial marriage, smoking marijuana has some serious intellectual deficiencies.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 09:29:45 AM by Wildman78 »

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Are you actually citing Kanye West to support your jackassery.  :shrug:

No Kanye is a dumb ass, but personal choice is subjective as you see here. What you consider personal, is not seen as so by other people; Vice versa too.

For many black men Interracial marriage isn't a choice as much as it is involuntary the same way the bondage forced on enslaved people was involuntary. Thats the point. If slavery isn't a choice than either is IR.

There was this gay ass Nigerian football player this week at Virginia tech who was arrested for killing a white cross dresser when he discovered it was a man after he had oral sex with him. You and I both know that white boy put that thang on the young bantu and he couldn't handle it...had to kill old boy for making him feel TOO good. This guy, if he wasn't going to jail forever now, probably wouldn't have been able to choose anything but a white chick in the future. Theres no choice there.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

No Kanye is a dumb ass, but personal choice is subjective as you see here. What you consider personal, is not seen as so by other people; Vice versa too.

For many black men Interracial marriage isn't a choice as much as it is involuntary the same way the bondage forced on enslaved people was involuntary. Thats the point. If slavery isn't a choice than either is IR.

There was this gay ass Nigerian football player this week at Virginia tech who was arrested for killing a white cross dresser when he discovered it was a man after he had oral sex with him. You and I both know that white boy put that thang on the young bantu and he couldn't handle it...had to kill old boy for making him feel TOO good. This guy, if he wasn't going to jail forever now, probably wouldn't have been able to choose anything but a white chick in the future. Theres no choice there.

No. Personal choice in the context of abortion, interracial marriage or smoking marijuana is not subjective. You just throwing shyt against the wall hoping something sticks.

Your assertion that the Nigerian football player would/will not able to marry a Black woman is pure conjecture. Again, just throwing shyt against the wall hoping something sticks.

Neymar this rambling diatribe you just posted makes no dayum sense at all. Your last three or four posts have been a series on non-sequiturs

Please cite one example of an interracial marriage that was involuntary.

Interracial marriage is a choice. Slavery was not. Period.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 03:47:52 PM by Wildman78 »

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile

No. Personal choice in the context of abortion, interracial marriage or smoking marijuana is not subjective. You just throwing shyt against the wall hoping something sticks.

Your assertion that the Nigerian football player would/will not have be able to marry a Black woman is pure conjecture. Again, just throwing shyt against the wall hoping something sticks.

Neymar this rambling diatribe you just posted makes no dayum sense at all. Your last three or four posts have been a series on non-sequiturs

Please cite one example of an interracial marriage that was involuntary.

Interracial marriage is a choice. Slavery was not. Period.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Pitts_Douglass

He didn't have a choice in marrying her. A former slave could not consent in entering a union with a white woman.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
. Despite the fact that Helen's parents, Gideon and Jane Pitts, were abolitionists, they were against the marriage because Douglass was the son of a white father and a black mother. The marriage was generally the subject of scorn by both white and black residents in the town, though the Douglasses were firm in their convictions. "Love came to me, and I was not afraid to marry the man I loved because of his color," she said. Douglass laughingly commented, "This proves I am impartial. My first wife was the color of my mother and the second, the color of my father."[3] A main source of support was Elizabeth Cady Stanton, who said: "In defense of the right to ... marry whom we please – we might quote some of the basic principles of our government [and] suggest that in some things individual rights to tastes should control.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Pitts_Douglass

How in the hell can you say this interracial marriage was involuntary.  :shrug: You are completely full of crap.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 11:39:52 AM by Wildman78 »

Online DAW912

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
.  Are you saying every woman who gets an abortion is doing so because of her health?  The state is speaking with forked tongue if they have an interest in protecting the life of an unborn child and allow abortions.  Then charge someone with double murder. 
I am pro life. You’re argument is ridiculous on its face. The law permits a woman to have an abortion.  The law does not permit murder. And since life begins at conception, anybody who uses a gun to kill a mother and her unborn baby should be be charged with two murders.  Not only that, the Death Penalty should be applied.  I cannot believe you are comparing these two very different scenarios. Are you suggesting that shooting and killing a pregnant woman and her unborn child should be legal? 😳😧😵‍💫
“At @TheSIAC media day, they wouldn’t even give us a table. They said, ‘you might want to ask one of the other schools if you can have a place to sit.’” — Coach Quinn

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit

Its untouchable.

And, I thought that it was just me thinking that...

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule