News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: 'Somebody needs to tell him he's a racist'  (Read 158 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
'Somebody needs to tell him he's a racist'
« on: June 03, 2021, 03:23:16 PM »
Read more

Civil rights attorney Leo Terrell said Wednesday that President Joe Biden offended African Americans when he told a crowd observing the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre that Black businessmen and women don’t have lawyers to represent them or their businesses.

"Joe Biden, look at me! I’m Black. I’m a lawyer," an outraged Terrell said on "Hannity."

"There are thousands of Black lawyers. This is insulting, this is offensive," the Fox News contributor continued. "I’m Black. I’m a lawyer, 30 years as a lawyer, and here's the other part that is so insulting. It makes an assumption, a racist assumption that Blacks only go to Black lawyers. I have Black clients, White clients, yellow clients…this guy plays the race card. Somebody needs to tell him he’s a racist."
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
Re: 'Somebody needs to tell him he's a racist'
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 10:15:48 AM »
Leo Terrell!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:    :lmao:

Oh, wow, y'all!!!

y04 now remembers how to spell another word (the first one was LIES - 4 letters) after 5 years!!!!!

This one has SIX LETTERS!!!

RACIST

Oops!!!  My mistake!! He just copied and pasted it, so he might NOT have re-learned to spell it after all.

Maybe, soon, y04 will learn how to spell INSURRECTION when a group of black and white kindergartners refuse to take a nap.

Or,...  Is that waaaaaay to much to hope for.....???

And poor, poor Leo Terrell.  His only claim to fame is that he is a talking head spewing faux outrage on FoxNews.

S.M.D.H.

O0

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 03:20:22 PM »
B66 agrees with Leo Terrell. 

Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2021, 03:41:11 PM »
Leo Terrell is one of those black people that white use to convince us they are not racist and it's really black people who are racist. Malcolm talked about these people.

When these compromising Negros who say exactly what the white man wants to hear is interviewed anywhere in the country you don't get anybody to offset what they say. But whenever a black man stands up and says something that white people don't like then the first thing that man does is run around to try and find somebody to say something to offset what has just been said. This is natural but it is done.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2021, 05:37:53 PM »
B66 agrees with Leo Terrell.

y04 is a nimwit liar with ZERO common sense or sense of humor.
His reading comprehension skills are totally lacking.
Add that to his COWARDICE on full display for the last 5 years (e.g., he said he was going to vote for an actress because he was afraid to say who he supported in 2020)

S.M.D.H.

O0

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule