News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Alabama A&M adds three FBS transfers  (Read 616 times)

Offline Platinum_Sound

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Alabama A&M adds three FBS transfers
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2021, 02:36:15 PM »
What a left turn this thread took and it wasn't even us Aggies this time.

:popcorn:  :snicker

:lol:  I was so confused. I thought he was saying Maynor might come home when Washington decides to retire  :shrug:
Shaw University - 61 CIAA Championships

2012 NCAA Women's Division II Basketball NATIONAL CHAMPIONS.

Shaw University Platinum Sound Marching Band 2008 Honda Battle of the Bands Participant.

Offline AimHigh

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2021, 02:43:41 PM »

:lol:  I was so confused. I thought he was saying Maynor might come home when Washington decides to retire  :shrug:

That is EXACTLY what I am saying Platinum.

Online DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2021, 03:37:11 PM »
Yall just HAD to make this an Aggie post. :lol:

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2021, 04:48:17 PM »

Yeah crabs will do that.  :lol:
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2021, 04:51:20 PM »
Well, the Aggies didn't want him when he tried to go before.  He might feel some kind of way about trying again.  Only time will tell but I started this about our defense getting better, hopefully.  We got the LB from Michigan and now these two DBs.  If we can get an impact DL look out.
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2021, 09:06:10 PM »
I would love for us to play A&T. Great school that has always been on my radar. Actually my plans after college was to go to A&T for grad school. If Boeing hadn't made such a great offer I would have been out of Huntsville.
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2021, 11:10:13 AM »
Well, the Aggies didn't want him when he tried to go before.  He might feel some kind of way about trying again.  Only time will tell but I started this about our defense getting better, hopefully.  We got the LB from Michigan and now these two DBs.  If we can get an impact DL look out.

Maynor was actually offered the HC job before it was offered to Broadway. It was issues in the negotiations

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2021, 11:56:15 AM »

Maynor was actually offered the HC job before it was offered to Broadway. It was issues in the negotiations
First time I've seen this version, was I dreaming when I thought I remembered some Obbidan Aggies posting he wasn't offered the job?  Since I have no first-hand knowledge I have to go by what I see posted here. :shrug:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule