News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Are We On The Verge Of Another American Revolution?  (Read 111 times)

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Are We On The Verge Of Another American Revolution?
« on: May 04, 2021, 12:08:23 AM »
and Civil War

Offline DAW912

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Are We On The Verge Of Another American Revolution?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 12:31:09 AM »
Yes.  Nearly half of the country no longer believe in the concepts of a democratic society.  That is a very big deal.      I don’t know if both sides can coexist.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 12:34:22 AM by DAW912 »
“At @TheSIAC media day, they wouldn’t even give us a table. They said, ‘you might want to ask one of the other schools if you can have a place to sit.’” — Coach Quinn

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 06:39:00 AM »
The Republican Party is pushing this country closer to becoming a Christian theocracy, which is no different than how Iran is ruled.  Rick Santorum's recent discussion on a birth of a new found nation is the perfect example of such, where he totally disregards the existence of Native Americans and their culture. I guess Santorum hasn't traveled the country much and hasn't noticed the names of places named after Native American people.  The arrogance of Christian Whites would be the destruction of American democracy.  It's the only way they can see a White minority maintaining power. Also, Sundays are still the most segregated day of the week in America and I'm pretty sure a lot of philsophical ideology come together just in that one day.

https://www.newsweek.com/rick-santorum-slammed-saying-america-was-birthed-nothing-there-isnt-much-native-american-1586529
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 06:54:41 AM by JAG89 »

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 07:25:58 AM »
The Republican Party is pushing this country closer to becoming a Christian DEMONIC theocracy, which is no different than how Iran is ruled.  Rick Santorum's recent discussion on a birth of a new found nation is the perfect example of such, where he totally disregards the existence of Native Americans and their culture. I guess Santorum hasn't traveled the country much and hasn't noticed the names of places named after Native American people.  The arrogance of Christian DEMONIC Whites would be the destruction of American democracy.  It's the only way they can see a White minority maintaining power. Also, Sundays are still the most segregated day of the week in America and I'm pretty sure a lot of philsophical ideology come together just in that one day.

https://www.newsweek.com/rick-santorum-slammed-saying-america-was-birthed-nothing-there-isnt-much-native-american-1586529

FIXED...

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2021, 08:34:47 AM »
The Republican Party is pushing this country closer to becoming a Christian DEMONIC theocracy, which is no different than how Iran is ruled.  Rick Santorum's recent discussion on a birth of a new found nation is the perfect example of such, where he totally disregards the existence of Native Americans and their culture. I guess Santorum hasn't traveled the country much and hasn't noticed the names of places named after Native American people.  The arrogance of Christian DEMONIC Whites would be the destruction of American democracy.  It's the only way they can see a White minority maintaining power. Also, Sundays are still the most segregated day of the week in America and I'm pretty sure a lot of philsophical ideology come together just in that one day.

FIXED...

It's very much demonic when they use religion as a means to stay in power. It puts them in the same category as Hitler and the Nazis with their superior race theory, which is probably why they see nothing wrong with them and Neo-Nazis having the same objective.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 08:39:22 AM by JAG89 »

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2021, 08:52:41 AM »
I just don't understand how folks didn't see this coming. I mean let's be real for the last 10-20 years all you heard in the media is that white folks are becoming a minority. White males are the fastest dieing race in America. Hispanic groups will be the largest group in America by 2030. Throw in the give me everything free crew. Throw in Fox news. Throw in the police shootings of minorities. Then you get the we need to get rid of the guns crew. What do you have? Fear! Fear drives people to panic. Once that happens you have all type of conspiracies floating and with the age of social media it gets crazier. I surely hope folks didn't think all those ammo shortages and guns flying off the shelf wasn't for nothing.
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2021, 08:58:45 AM »
It actually started before then, when Nixon declared his war on drugs, which is actually a war on Black Americans.  Due to Nixon's early resignation, Reagan was the President who actually implemented that policy.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2021, 01:21:54 PM »
The Republican Party is pushing this country closer to becoming a Christian theocracy, which is no different than how Iran is ruled.  Rick Santorum's recent discussion on a birth of a new found nation is the perfect example of such, where he totally disregards the existence of Native Americans and their culture. I guess Santorum hasn't traveled the country much and hasn't noticed the names of places named after Native American people.  The arrogance of Christian Whites would be the destruction of American democracy.  It's the only way they can see a White minority maintaining power. Also, Sundays are still the most segregated day of the week in America and I'm pretty sure a lot of philsophical ideology come together just in that one day.

Absolute BS.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2021, 03:29:15 PM »

Quote from: oldsport on October 04, 2019, 04:05:00 PM“......It's me. Just the other personalty. You guys don't believe the s**t I post - do you? Someone has to be the antagonist.HE IS A SUSPOSED ATAGONIST AS WELL AS A SELF-DESCRIBED A--HOLE.

ROCKET CITY GUN CLUB --> https://www.rcgc.online
UNION HILL PRIMITIVE BAPTIST CHIRCH --> https://www.facebook.com/uhpbc/

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2021, 04:23:36 PM »

Absolute BS.
::)
Prove it, catfish...