News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Hell has frozen over! Pat Robertson—Yes, Pat Robertson—Lashes Out at Cops  (Read 76 times)

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
This would be as shocking as olds condemning any action by police against a non white person!  :o :o :o

Pat Robertson—Yes, Pat Robertson—Lashes Out at Cops: ‘They’ve Got to Stop This Stuff!   :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pat-robertson%E2%80%94yes-pat-robertson%E2%80%94lashes-out-at-cops-theyve-got-to-stop-this-stuff/ar-BB1fH7aP

Ultra-conservative evangelical leader Pat Robertson delivered a surprisingly searing rant about the recent “onslaught” of police violence, blasting former officers Kim Potter and Derek Chauvin while saying cops have “got to stop this stuff.”

During his 700 Club broadcast on Thursday, Robertson and co-host Terry Meeuwsen discussed the shooting death of Daunte Wright, noting that Potter—who has been charged with manslaughter—has claimed that she confused her pistol and Taser when she shot and killed Wright during a traffic stop.

Using plastic models of the two weapons, Robertson and Meeuwsen demonstrated the difference in size and weight between the sidearm and Taser, prompting Robertson to say there’s “no comparison” between the two.

“Now how she made the difference, when she shot that poor guy to death, saying this is what I thought was my Taser,” Robertson fumed while wielding a plastic handgun. “And if you can’t tell the difference in the feel of those things, it’s crazy!”
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
I WAS WONDERING WHY IT HAS BEEN SO COLD LATELY.  :snicker
ROCKET CITY GUN CLUB --> https://www.rcgc.online
UNION HILL PRIMITIVE BAPTIST CHIRCH --> https://www.facebook.com/uhpbc/

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
 :lol:.......yeah, I saw the video of Pat's commentary on these police shootings earlier this morning.  And it seemed as if Pat was REALLY DISTURBED about what's going on.

Look, if ole Pat Robertson says the police are phucked up and out-of-control, then, there is a very good chance the state of affairs is EXACTLY as Pat articulated.

Keep speaking truth-to-power, Pat.  :lol:

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
You people need to get out more.  You missed what he said about George Floyd.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
???^^^dude, stop being silly and glib and tell the rest of us what Pat DID say about George Floyd.

There really are ways to be a responsible poster on this board without the never ending desire to post something absurd.  :shrug:

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I WAS WONDERING WHY IT HAS BEEN SO COLD LATELY.  :snicker

:lmao:
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
???^^^dude, stop being silly and glib and tell the rest of us what Pat DID say about George Floyd.

There really are ways to be a responsible poster on this board without the never ending desire to post something absurd.  :shrug:

www.700club.com
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.