News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Allen West, Olds..t, y04 & Black Repubs REALLY Need New Talking Points!!!  (Read 186 times)

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
Several posters here have shown multiple times that Black Repub's old (ancient!!!!) talking points are played out, and in this video Roland Martin drives a stake in them...

Allen West trots out the same weak-a$$ isht that Rand Paul tried at Howard U several years ago.

I used to wonder whether they were actually THAT DUMB, or they thought others were.  It's become obvious that it is the first, which explains why they would think ANYone else would believe the BS they try to get away with!

Roland Martin highlights the case of Isaiah Montgomery, but the prime example IMO is that white Repubs voted in some states to expel Black Repubs from state legislatures.............  And they want to pretend!

S M D H !!!!!

O0

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Welp... :popcorn:

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Roland knows ole box head koon West only moved to Texas to collect a bigger koon check.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
Isaiah T. Montgomery is the person that y04185/wiregrass model their whole existence after. 

They will make a deal with racist white folk if they are allowed to maintain their standard of living. Hence y04185 quote about not giving a damn about Blacks and other folk. He won't care how history will remember him, as long as his standard of living isn't reduced.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
^^ THIS!!  ^^

O0

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 17 Football Championships and Counting...
Isaiah T. Montgomery is the person that y04185/wiregrass model their whole existence after. 

They will make a deal with racist white folk if they are allowed to maintain their standard of living. Hence y04185 quote about not giving a damn about Blacks and other folk. He won't care how history will remember him, as long as his standard of living isn't reduced.

Quote from: y04185 on May 05, 2010, 10:46:42 AM
".....Another thing, I vote for the person that is best for me and Mrs. y. 
I could care less about other Blacks and other people.  Too bad too many people on board don't understand that.

Oh, you are talking about this...
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others that it's Not...

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule