News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: M&G and Soflo dont think I can pull a better white chick than this  (Read 323 times)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile

How about putting some money on this gentlemen? I can find a better looking white chick than this to bed by this time next month. I will post pictures together(nonsexual) in my apartment. 

How much green you all trying to put on this? ;D ;D

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: M&G and Soflo dont think I can pull a better white chick than this
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 07:29:39 PM »
You need a whole month?  :shrug:

Offline westcoastaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 07:33:21 PM »
 :thefan:

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 08:05:44 PM »
Dude, get over yourself.  I wouldn’t wage a nickel .nor care to see some forged picture
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 08:28:37 PM »

How about putting some money on this gentlemen? I can find a better looking white chick than this to bed by this time next month. I will post pictures together(nonsexual) in my apartment. 

???.......uhhh, young bruh, you had better be DAMN CAREFUL about the NON-CONSENUAL electronic dissemination of images of women you’ve kicked it with, most especially if those are NUDE images.

You may find your a.z.z being shipped to the Big House for a number of years.  :o

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2021, 09:16:30 PM »
You need a whole month?  :shrug:

And I don't bet on lame horses... :nono2:

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2021, 11:04:18 PM »

???.......uhhh, young bruh, you had better be DAMN CAREFUL about the NON-CONSENUAL electronic dissemination of images of women you’ve kicked it with, most especially if those are NUDE images.

You may find your a.z.z being shipped to the Big House for a number of years.  :o
Dont tell him.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2021, 11:10:51 AM »
O-dan Webmaster,

It appears Neymar has confused "General Discussion" with "Juvenile and Ridiculous."

Or perhaps... "Insecurity Disguised as Bravado."

In either case, OW, I respectfully request that you ask Neymar which title he would prefer for a new forum on O-Dan.  And, if possible, OW, PLEASE grant his request.

But more to the point - When it is set up, OW, we can only hope that he will restrict himself to that forum ONLY so that the rest of us may be spared the inanity.

Thanks in advance.

Geez!!!

O0

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2021, 01:31:26 PM »
O-dan Webmaster,

It appears Neymar has confused "General Discussion" with "Juvenile and Ridiculous."

In either case, OW, I respectfully request that you ask Neymar which title he would prefer for a new forum on O-Dan.  And, if possible, OW, PLEASE grant his request.

But more to the point - When it is set up, OW, we can only hope that he will restrict himself to that forum ONLY so that the rest of us may be spared the inanity.

Thanks in advance.

Geez!!!

O0

Internet back on in Panama?

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2021, 04:17:40 PM »
O-dan Webmaster,

Thanks in advance.

Geez!!!

O0

:lmao:
AAMU SIAC Championships 7, SWAC Championships 2 NCAA DII National Championships Men's Soccer '77 & '79, Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU National Championship 1  Black National Swimming and Diving Championships 82-87

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2021, 04:25:57 PM »
Well neymar your Onnidan track record isn't that good.  An underaged girl that needed a chaperone and a chick in California who has a disability (who you had to sneak fly to the west coast to spy on.)  Sorry dude I couldn't bet on you either.  You probably need to just take these and be happy.

:shrug:
AAMU SIAC Championships 7, SWAC Championships 2 NCAA DII National Championships Men's Soccer '77 & '79, Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU National Championship 1  Black National Swimming and Diving Championships 82-87

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2021, 08:54:01 PM »
Well neymar your Onnidan track record isn't that good.  An underaged girl that needed a chaperone and a chick in California who has a disability (who you had to sneak fly to the west coast to spy on.)  Sorry dude I couldn't bet on you either.  You probably need to just take these and be happy.

She has Autism not down syndrome. From staring at her you could not tell she had a disability.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2021, 12:03:50 AM »

She has Autism not down syndrome. From staring at her you could not tell she had a disability.
So what I said was true then, she has a disability. :shrug:

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2021, 04:34:35 AM »

Internet back on in Panama?

On and poppin'!!!!
It's truly unfortunate that it IS on wherever you are.

O0
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 04:36:52 AM by Bison66 »

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2021, 07:42:29 AM »

So what I said was true then, she has a disability. :shrug:

If you have high blood pressure like most black men your age then going by the books you also have a disability :shrug:

To Kill a Mockingbird

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule