News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: MLB All-Star Game: Gutless Atlanta Braves on the Wrong Side of History  (Read 143 times)

Offline thatd@mnYOGI

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I read that horrid press release from my Braves, but not surprised. They want to invoke Hank Aaron's name when Aaron fought against the same draconian laws that the Georgia State Legislature voted in and signed by that idiot Governor Kemp.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/mike-freeman/2021/04/02/mlb-all-star-game-gutless-atlanta-braves-wrong-side-history/7067679002/

that's all... 
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 02:05:31 PM by thatd@mnYOGI »

Offline ncsiacfan

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Well said Yogi. My deceased parents were once season ticket holders. They are different since Ted Turner lost control of the team. That is why they are in Cobb County. These are the same yahoos who want to take over Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. It is strictly for the revenue and when they are finished, it would not longer be number one in the world.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule