News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Dissent by Justice Thomas in election case draws fire for revisiting baseless Tr  (Read 277 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Under what circumstances? Please elaborate.

Read the dissent.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Under what circumstances? Please elaborate.

Read the dissent.

Y, these IDIOTS are warped. Thomas' dissenting was correct. No state judge or court had the authority to usurp the Pennsylvania legislative authority let alone the law to establish the conduct of elections and the establishment of election law.

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
No. If he is right, you should be able to articulate why. I am going to go out on a limb and assume you can't because he is full of s**t.

Online Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
I read the dissent. The issue was whether the Pennsylvania Supreme Court exceeded its authority by upholding extending the deadline to collect mail-in ballots by 3 days after the election. (Remember that whole Post Office Delay thing).

I'll let y04185 explain why he thinks Thomas was right about the Court taking the case.

Keep in mind Chief Justice Roberts, Justice Kavanaugh and the newest Justice, Amy Coney Barrett disagreed with Justice Thomas.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I read the dissent. The issue was whether the Pennsylvania Supreme Court exceeded its authority by upholding extending the deadline to collect mail-in ballots by 3 days after the election. (Remember that whole Post Office Delay thing).

I'll let y04185 explain why he thinks Thomas was right about the Court taking the case.

Keep in mind Chief Justice Roberts, Justice Kavanaugh and the newest Justice, Amy Coney Barrett disagreed with Justice Thomas.

So what? You GD IDIOT.

Online Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
So what? You GD IDIOT.

Look I'm not a GD Idiot. Would you please grow up.  :no: You are an embarrassment to your Kappa Alpha Psi and Morgan State.

So What? Three of his conservatives took a pass on hearing the case. Maybe his reasons for hearing the case aren't very strong at all.

Of course, you are free to articulate why you think his argument has merit.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 05:16:09 PM by Wildman78 »

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
So what? You GD IDIOT.

Look I'm not a GD Idiot. Would you please grow up.  :no: You are an embarrassment to your Kappa Alpha Psi and Morgan State.

So What? Three of his conservatives took a pass on hearing the case. Maybe his reasons for hearing the case aren't very strong at all.

Of course, you are free to articulate why you think his argument has merit.

Trump will go a week without telling a lie before you get OS or Y to articulate their point.

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 17 Football Championships and Counting...

Trump will go a week without telling a lie before you get OS or Y to articulate their point.

NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others that it's Not...

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile

What The United States Associate Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is stating that down the road Republicans can do the same thing that democrats did in Pennsylvania.  Remember when democrats passed the filibuster rule requiring 60 votes.  Republicans cried foul.  Then, when the GOP had the votes they flaunted it in the democrat's face. 

He's warned you people. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Online FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
I just can’t with this dude. He is a straight up clown.

Dissent by Justice Thomas in election case draws fire for revisiting baseless Trump fraud claims

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dissent-justice-thomas-election-case-223407739.html

And you are a f....ing IDIOT.

Him mad. :tiptoe:

BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu

What The United States Associate Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is stating that down the road Republicans can do the same thing that democrats did in Pennsylvania.  Remember when democrats passed the filibuster rule requiring 60 votes.  Republicans cried foul.  Then, when the GOP had the votes they flaunted it in the democrat's face. 

He's warned you people.

Please decipher what you said. What did democrats do in PA that was wrong. Before you answer, know that I live PA and know that republicans filed a lawsuit against changes they voted for. So again, what did democrats do that was wrong?

Online Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

He's warned you people.

I don't think you read the dissent. I think you are shooting from the hip. If you did read the dissent, it doesn't appear that you understood it very well.

Here's the dissent

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/20pdf/20-542_2c83.pdf
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 08:48:38 PM by Wildman78 »

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
Notice he said the same thing he did in his precious post with more words. Still waiting for him to articulate his point.

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Klarance Koon Kthomas is the worst black skin person on earth. He has done more damage than a gangbanger and crack dealer.
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 17 Football Championships and Counting...

So what? You GD IDIOT.

Levels of Engagement when Debating a Topic...

Note: Name Calling is at the Bottom of the "Thought Spectrum"...

Critical thinking and/or common sense tells us "no brains" are required to resort to name calling - even a scare crow can do that...

« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 01:23:13 PM by iceman4221 »
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others that it's Not...

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule