News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Did Deion and Jackson State get robbed again during the game....  (Read 1914 times)

Online JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
Re: Did Deion and Jackson State get robbed again during the game....
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2021, 10:57:46 PM »
:lol:

JSU will be in the national spotlight again tomorrow on NBA TV. Be sure to tune in.

https://twitter.com/NBATV/status/1363564144205651973?s=19

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2021, 02:21:37 AM »

JSU will be in the national spotlight again tomorrow on NBA TV. Be sure to tune in.

Won't nobody remember that about JSU, but a lot of folks will remember how roguish folks are at JSU.  :shrug:  You can have a million Attaboys and one AhSchitt will blow them all away. 

Here is a list of the top ten things you are now known for nationally, thanks to this new spotlight. SNL might start doing skits about you. :lol:

1.  Your field is raggedy.
2.  Somebody B&E his truck and stole his boombox.
3.  JSU players piss all over everything.
4.  The entire JSU administration is "complacent" from top to bottom.
5.  Somebody broke into his office and stole his stuff, JSU tried to say it wasn't stolen but they are lying.

Did I miss anything????
AAMU SIAC Championships 7, SWAC Championships 2 NCAA DII National Championships Men's Soccer '77 & '79, Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU National Championship 1  Black National Swimming and Diving Championships 82-87

Offline thatd@mnYOGI

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2021, 09:36:45 AM »
My only question is why did the school contradict what Deion claims of his items being stolen knowing fully well Deion, being DEION, wasn't going to be going along with cover up. I mean they should have came clean and stated that we're in the process of beefing up security in the locker room areas, so that, this doesn't happen again. This makes Jackson State look sloppy and typical HBCU nonsense.

that's all...   :shrug:

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Eye See You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2021, 09:53:37 AM »

Offline Hamptonite

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2021, 10:15:50 AM »
I'm with Jackson State, You cannot allow a " BoJangles " of a character in Sanders to speak in these terms. I have never seen Comegy, Jackson, Henderson ever utter anything so repulsive and " CRASS ". Were they stealing when they were coaches? were they getting boom boxes stolen from them? This is drama at its finest. Don't allow this man to make a mockery of our beloved HBCU program. He's an outsider who came to Jackson asking locals to cook him " SOUL " Food. Who uses the term " SOUL " food? You bring a clown expect a " Circus " . Don't get conned by this conman
Hampton is the GOP of the MEAC, All about Business and Destroying the WEAK. We will Be Back in 2010 and 2012 Believe THAT!!!!

Offline thatd@mnYOGI

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2021, 10:37:27 AM »
I'm with Jackson State, You cannot allow a " BoJangles " of a character in Sanders to speak in these terms. I have never seen Comegy, Jackson, Henderson ever utter anything so repulsive and " CRASS ". Were they stealing when they were coaches? were they getting boom boxes stolen from them? This is drama at its finest. Don't allow this man to make a mockery of our beloved HBCU program. He's an outsider who came to Jackson asking locals to cook him " SOUL " Food. Who uses the term " SOUL " food? You bring a clown expect a " Circus " . Don't get conned by this conman

Hamptonite, that's exactly why I stated they should have come clean and knew what they were getting. With Jackson State being in the spotlight with this high profile hire, it brings more light to our schools in both positive and negative and Jackson State needs to be prepared for these things. It's a reflection on all of our schools.

that's all...   :tiptoe:

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2021, 11:33:39 AM »
The Sanders handled it was terrible. The fact that someone stole items is terrible. The whole situation is terrible. It was the lead sports story on CNN this morning.  :no:

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2021, 11:48:16 AM »

Won't nobody remember that about JSU, but a lot of folks will remember how roguish folks are at JSU.  :shrug:  You can have a million Attaboys and one AhSchitt will blow them all away. 

Here is a list of the top ten things you are now known for nationally, thanks to this new spotlight. SNL might start doing skits about you. :lol:

1.  Your field is raggedy.
2.  Somebody B&E his truck and stole his boombox.
3.  JSU players piss all over everything.
4.  The entire JSU administration is "complacent" from top to bottom.
5.  Somebody broke into his office and stole his stuff, JSU tried to say it wasn't stolen but they are lying.

Did I miss anything????

You forgot him being at JSU is going to lower black crime and teen pregnancy

https://thespun.com/college-football/deion-sanders-jackson-state-football-change-community-crime-rate-teen-pregnancy-temperature-david-banner-podcast

Offline 412coachque

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2021, 12:16:01 PM »
2004 NCCU beat the brakes off Southern Eagle Pride !!!

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2021, 12:36:50 PM »
Okay, JAG, I wasn't ready for that. :lol:
Why do they always stay at those raggedy Palisades Apartment?
The ending took me out. TEXAS.

that's all...
Neither was I.   :lol:

What stuck out most to me was "Robbed at gunpoint in the dorm" ???? :no:

Jackson State University or as Jasmine knows it "New Jack City."
AAMU SIAC Championships 7, SWAC Championships 2 NCAA DII National Championships Men's Soccer '77 & '79, Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU National Championship 1  Black National Swimming and Diving Championships 82-87

Offline PRETTYNUPE1414

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2021, 12:40:39 PM »
Damn shame!!!

https://247sports.com/Article/Deion-Sanders-robbed-Jackson-State-football-during-game-win-wallets-watches-credit-cards-coaches-office-locker-room-161287451/

Damn....WTF is going on in Jackson, MS? They need armed security at all times to secure the locker room.....

This is what happens when the community you are in is extremely economically poor.  At every opportunity, someone is always trying to get a piece of Coach Prime.

Welp, he better watch the hell out in Itta Benna then.....shoot, they so damned po, they can%u2019t afford the %u201Cor%u201D at the end of the word....
I had to laugh. Those mofos in Leflore county on another level....They stole my six pack out the cooler and left me the empty cans for recycling...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 12:43:01 PM by PRETTYNUPE1414 »
F.O.N  F.O.N

Online JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2021, 01:21:01 PM »
2004 NCCU beat the brakes off Southern Eagle Pride !!!

Since it has been a minute, we all get confused.  It was 2006, which was the year ya'll had Coach Broadway as ya'll coach.  Coach Richardson got some revenge by beating him in the Bayou Classic when he coached at Grambling.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/2582/season/2006

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2021, 01:25:36 PM »
Damn shame!!!

https://247sports.com/Article/Deion-Sanders-robbed-Jackson-State-football-during-game-win-wallets-watches-credit-cards-coaches-office-locker-room-161287451/

Damn....WTF is going on in Jackson, MS? They need armed security at all times to secure the locker room.....

This is what happens when the community you are in is extremely economically poor.  At every opportunity, someone is always trying to get a piece of Coach Prime.

Welp, he better watch the hell out in Itta Benna then.....shoot, they so damned po, they can%u2019t afford the %u201Cor%u201D at the end of the word....
I had to laugh. Those mofos in Leflore county on another level....They stole my six pack out the cooler and left me the empty cans for recycling...

Warning next time, please. :lol:

Online JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2021, 01:26:24 PM »
The Sanders handled it was terrible. The fact that someone stole items is terrible. The whole situation is terrible. It was the lead sports story on CNN this morning.  :no:

IMO, Deion lack awareness.  He should have known stuff like this might happen.  At a net worth of $30 million dollars, he's probably the richest Black man in the State of Mississippi.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 01:32:10 PM by JAG89 »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule