News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Did Deion and Jackson State get robbed again during the game....  (Read 1400 times)

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Did Deion and Jackson State get robbed again during the game....
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2021, 07:23:45 PM »
Now I see why Jackson State football program has been down the past 2 decades.  The coaches and players are too busy watching their sh!t.

Ma'am, your fans stole ALL of the personal belongings and CIAA championship rings from NCCU on top of getting whooped by the Eagles.  The entire school is known for stealing. Please stop.

At least Coach Prime got his stuff back. :lol:

We were never in CIAA, but understand.  Wrong reply.   :lmao:

NCCU was in the CIAA. You people stole all their sh*t out of the locker rooms in Baton Rouge then got whooped by them. :lol:

Again, Coach Prime's items have been returned.

If you say so, but that was then (several decades) and this is now.  At least we are not stealing sh!t from our own people.   :lmao:

It wasn't several decades ago.

Just like your thieving band director :lol:

The first game we played AAMU just before they joined the SWAC was in the 90's.  I do believe we are like going on three decades beyond.

And your are correct, embezzlement is stealing, but folks walking into locker rooms taking whatever they want is STRAIGHT UP stealing.
Pardon?????  Please explain why AAMU was brought up in this post.

I was a little confused about the school he mentioned, but my bad.  He is trying his best to deflect.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2021, 07:24:25 PM »
Now I see why Jackson State football program has been down the past 2 decades.  The coaches and players are too busy watching their sh!t.

Ma'am, your fans stole ALL of the personal belongings and CIAA championship rings from NCCU on top of getting whooped by the Eagles.  The entire school is known for stealing. Please stop.

Yeah but the people in JSU/Jackson are getting the national reputation as a bunch of thieves.  :shrug:

I guess your only justification is that ya'll steal too.  :lmao:

Too sad!!!
?????  Is this supposed to be directed at me or Drumma1?
AAMU SIAC Championships 7, SWAC Championships 1 NCAA DII National Championships Men's Soccer '77 & '79, Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93.

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2021, 07:29:49 PM »

Yeah but the people in JSU/Jackson are getting the national reputation as a bunch of thieves.  :shrug:

Too sad!!!

Read my last comment and try not to take my mistake personal.

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2021, 07:46:22 PM »
Deion will go from Coach Prime to Broke Prime if he stay in Jackson.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2021, 08:44:29 PM »
JSU refuted the claim saying things were placed in a locker for safe keeping.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2021, 09:06:48 PM »
Prime refuted JSU's claim by tweeting that they were indeed stolen.

COACH PRIME
@DeionSanders
Whomever putting out the lie that my belongings wasn’t stolen is LYING. My belongings were taken out of a zipped bag in my office and more items were taken as well from my office. We have retrieved them since being reported. My Staff member witnessed the crime. #Truth

7:51 PM · Feb 21, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

COACH PRIME
@DeionSanders
Lies. It was stolen because a staff member walked in on the theft being committed but she couldn’t fight a dude off.

It appears JSU was trying to do damage control because of the negative publicity they have gotten because of the raggedy field, B&E of his truck, administration complacency, and now this. Prime cranked the bus up and backed over them this time.  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 09:14:16 PM by Que82 »
AAMU SIAC Championships 7, SWAC Championships 1 NCAA DII National Championships Men's Soccer '77 & '79, Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93.

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2021, 09:13:53 PM »
Prime refuted JSU's claim by tweeting that they were indeed stolen.

COACH PRIME
@DeionSanders
Whomever putting out the lie that my belongings wasn’t stolen is LYING. My belongings were taken out of a zipped bag in my office and more items were taken as well from my office. We have retrieved them since being reported. My Staff member witnessed the crime. #Truth

7:51 PM · Feb 21, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

COACH PRIME
@DeionSanders
Lies. It was stolen because a staff member walked in on the theft being committed but she couldn’t fight a dude off.

:o :o :o :o :popcorn:
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2021, 09:21:15 PM »
The thing is Prime has a fallback plan and his mouth won't be controlled by JSU.  He probably gets more from Subway than he ever will from JSU.  :shrug:

In other news Claude and Cefus, facility managers at JSU, were terminated for not following up on the locks that had been ordered for the locker room 10 years ago. :lol:

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2021, 09:21:31 PM »
Mofos in Jackson are just bold.  They just steal stuff in plain eyes view.  How people just walk in the coach's office without being stop???  Being that Deion is their coach, it would seem like there would be several layers of security before anyone is able to reach his office.  At least install some type of alarm and camera system.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2021, 09:23:08 PM »
 :shrug:

I still say he better bring in the FOI or something to get the thievery under control in and around JSU’s campus.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2021, 09:25:45 PM »

Too sad!!!

If you look at the times you will see that my comment was almost posted at the same time as your response.  Not taking anything personally, was just trying to verify if you was smoking that schitt. :lol:

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2021, 09:27:28 PM »

Too sad!!!

If you look at the times you will see that my comment was almost posted at the same time as your response.  Not taking anything personally, was just trying to verify if you was smoking that schitt. :lol:

I just got a little confused since he started bringing stuff up decades ago.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 09:30:12 PM by JAG89 »

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2021, 09:31:52 PM »
This thread validates this young lady's claim of what's going on at Jackson State.  It sounds like thieves just roam the campus at will.

Offline thatd@mnYOGI

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2021, 10:14:29 PM »
Okay, JAG, I wasn't ready for that.  :lol:
Why do they always stay at those raggedy Palisades Apartment?
The ending took me out. TEXAS.

that's all...

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2021, 10:20:02 PM »
Okay, JAG, I wasn't ready for that.  :lol:
Why do they always stay at those raggedy Palisades Apartment?
The ending took me out. TEXAS.

that's all...

She might not have water and electricity, but I bet she's not getting robbed in board daylight at gun point.  I hope Deion can get back to Texas with some of his valuables.  Kind of remind one of the movie 'Coming to America' when Akeem was robbed of his possessions and some dude tried to sell them back to him.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 10:25:35 PM by JAG89 »

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule