News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Did Deion and Jackson State get robbed again during the game....  (Read 1926 times)

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
Re: Did Deion and Jackson State get robbed again during the game....
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2021, 07:04:01 PM »
IMO, they allow way too many individuals free passes into their games.  Not everybody can be trusted. They need to start screening people and at least secure the team's property.

JSU doesn't give out as many comp tickets as they used to 10 years ago...but continue.

Has to be some bad apples coming from somewhere.  It seems like Coach Prime will have to spend his own money just to secure his sh!t and he's only worth like $30 million.

Ma'am, everyone knows the "S" in SU stands for "Stealing". Ole gutter snipe university. :lol:

Your band director, board of trustees and students are known for stealing.

Online Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2021, 07:07:36 PM »
Now I see why Jackson State football program has been down the past 2 decades.  The coaches and players are too busy watching their sh!t.

Ma'am, your fans stole ALL of the personal belongings and CIAA championship rings from NCCU on top of getting whooped by the Eagles.  The entire school is known for stealing. Please stop.

At least Coach Prime got his stuff back. :lol:
Yeah but the people in JSU/Jackson are getting the national reputation as a bunch of thieves.  :shrug:
AAMU SIAC Championships 7, SWAC Championships 2 NCAA DII National Championships Men's Soccer '77 & '79, Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU National Championship 1  Black National Swimming and Diving Championships 82-87

Online JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2021, 07:08:01 PM »
Now I see why Jackson State football program has been down the past 2 decades.  The coaches and players are too busy watching their sh!t.

Ma'am, your fans stole ALL of the personal belongings and CIAA championship rings from NCCU on top of getting whooped by the Eagles.  The entire school is known for stealing. Please stop.

We were never in CIAA, but understand.  Wrong reply.   :lmao:

NCCU was in the CIAA. You people stole all their sh*t out of the locker rooms in Baton Rouge then got whooped by them. :lol:

Again, Coach Prime's items have been returned.

If you say so, but that was then (several decades) and this is now.  At least we are not stealing sh!t from our own people.   :lmao:

It wasn't several decades ago.

Just like your thieving band director :lol:

The first game we played AAMU just before they joined the SWAC was in the 90's.  I do believe we are like going on three decades beyond.

And your are correct, embezzlement is stealing, but folks walking into locker rooms taking whatever they want is STRAIGHT UP stealing.

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2021, 07:08:58 PM »

NCCU was in the CIAA. You people stole all their sh*t out of the locker rooms in Baton Rouge then got whooped by them. :lol:

If you say so, but that was then (several decades) and this is now.  At least we are not stealing sh!t from our own people.   :lmao:

The first game we played AAMU just before they joined the SWAC was in the 90's.  I do believe we are like going on three decades beyond.

And your are correct, embezzlement is stealing, but folks walking into locker rooms taking whatever they want is STRAIGHT UP stealing.

Ma'am, I said NCCU not AAMU. Keep up.

Online JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2021, 07:09:24 PM »

Yeah but the people in JSU/Jackson are getting the national reputation as a bunch of thieves.  :shrug:

I guess your only justification is that ya'll steal too.  :lmao:

Too sad!!!

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2021, 07:12:09 PM »
Damn shame!!!

https://247sports.com/Article/Deion-Sanders-robbed-Jackson-State-football-during-game-win-wallets-watches-credit-cards-coaches-office-locker-room-161287451/

Damn....WTF is going on in Jackson, MS? They need armed security at all times to secure the locker room.....

This is what happens when the community you are in is extremely economically poor.  At every opportunity, someone is always trying to get a piece of Coach Prime.

Welp, he better watch the hell out in Itta Benna then.....shoot, they so damned po, they can’t afford the “or” at the end of the word....

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2021, 07:12:52 PM »

Too sad!!!

Our locals stole. Your entire university steals.

We are not the same. :lol:

Online JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2021, 07:13:23 PM »

Ok 2006, which is like going on two decades.  I guess that justifies for the mess CURRENTLY going on at jsue.  :lmao:

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2021, 07:17:06 PM »

Ok 2006, which is like going on two decades.  I guess that justifies for the mess CURRENTLY going on at jsue.  :lmao:

Did you people ever give back the items yall stole from NCCU?

Has your band director paid back the money he stole?

Has the BOT given back the money they stole?

Find out on next week's episode of "Historically High Yella".

Online JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2021, 07:18:14 PM »

Too sad!!!

So I guess that's why Carolyn Meyers had to leave and JSU's reserve funds were almost depleted.  From $20 million in reserves to almost nothing.  That's a lot damn money to come up missing. But Nathan Hayme's embezzling $300k is enough to justify millions missing at jsue.   :lmao:

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2021, 07:19:11 PM »
Coach Prime may need to get this dude, Pops, to head his security detail in Jackson...

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2021, 07:20:01 PM »

Too sad!!!

So I guess that's why Carolyn Meyers had to leave and JSU's reserve funds were almost depleted.  From $20 million in reserves to almost nothing.  That's a lot damn money to come up missing. But Nathan Hayme's embezzling $300k is enough to justify millions missing at jsue.   :lmao:

The Mississippi IHL found that the money was used on campus improvements, which they actually signed off for.

Director Red Bottoms still ain't gave that money back.

Online JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2021, 07:20:38 PM »
Now back to the topic.  This is a damn shame.

Online Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2021, 07:20:50 PM »

Pardon?????  Please explain why AAMU was brought up in this post.
AAMU SIAC Championships 7, SWAC Championships 2 NCAA DII National Championships Men's Soccer '77 & '79, Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU National Championship 1  Black National Swimming and Diving Championships 82-87

Online JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2021, 07:22:16 PM »

Problem is, he needs several individuals like that.  They are coming from everywhere in Jackson.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 07:24:40 PM by JAG89 »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule