News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Is Dr. Cassell Liberia's "Navalny" (Russia)??  (Read 66 times)

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
Is Dr. Cassell Liberia's "Navalny" (Russia)??
« on: January 29, 2021, 11:39:21 AM »
Sources have hinted that government, through the NSA, decision taken to keep surveillance on the Liberian humanitarian stemmed from the pronouncement made by Dr. Cassell to offer a L$5M bounty to anyone who will provide cogent information leading to the arrest and subsequent prosecution of any of the “killers” of the four Liberian auditors who died one after another in eight days.

See an image from the footage of the NSA agents around the home of Dr. Daniel E. Cassell at the link below.

MONROVIA – Agents of the National Security Agency (NSA) of the Coalition for Democratic Change (CDC) led-government of President George Manneh Weah are said to be tailing and keeping surveillance on the movement and workings of renowned Liberian humanitarian, Dr. Daniel E. Cassell – a move that is reportedly instilling fear in family members, closed associates and community dwellers.
[...]
Through his foundation, Dr. Cassell’s Foundation, the Liberian humanitarian has impacted the lives of thousands of Liberians, including visually impaired, physically challenged, old folks, widows, students, youth groups and organizations, soccer teams, among others.

His multiple humanitarian gestures commenced over six years ago, but his foundation came to prominence in July 2020 during the heat of the Coronavirus pandemic.

Dr. Cassell and his family, including wife-Bindu Coleman Cassell and two kids, are currently in the country, extending helping hands to ess fortunate citizens.

But for some times now, agents of the NSA have been “monitoring” the movement of the Liberian humanitarian with the latest being the storming of his home by scores of agents during the late night hours.
[...]
Speaking earlier, Dr. Cassell stated that despite his status and success in life, he finds no pleasure in wining and dining with the elites at fabulous and extravagant places, adding that, “the people that need help are the people that I see here today”.

He vowed not to relent on providing assistance to the needy, but called on financially potent Liberians at home and in the diaspora to “reach back and help others”.

“Because of the love I have for this country, that’s why God sent me back. I didn’t come back on my own. I am a servant of the Most High and I have a direct instruction from God. Whatever he tells me to do, I will do it. I have come to tell you that I feel your pains and sufferings and I will identify with all of you”.

“I have come to liberate, assist and change the lives and the conditions of the less fortunate; those who have been marginalized and disenfranchised in your own country. The disadvantages and challenges I went through those challenges, I will make such it does not happen to those who I am connected to”.

https://frontpageafricaonline.com/front-slider/liberia-national-security-agency-reportedly-tailing-dr-daniel-cassell/

Dr. Cassell had been living in New Jersey:
https://www.kwenyanandassociates.com/programs-services/

O0

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule