News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Why Oldsport believes Trump Won  (Read 181 times)

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
Why Oldsport believes Trump Won
« on: December 08, 2020, 06:08:16 PM »
First you have got to remember that os believes that Blacks are not equal to his masters.  He and his masters are strict constitutionalist.  He upholds Article I, Section 2, of the U.S. Constitution of 1787.

https://www.blackpast.org/african-american-history/three-fifths-clause-united-states-constitution-1787/
THE THREE-FIFTHS CLAUSE OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION (1787)

Often misinterpreted to mean that African Americans as individuals are considered three-fifths of a person or that they are three-fifths of a citizen of the U.S., the three-fifths clause (Article I, Section 2, of the U.S. Constitution of 1787) in fact declared that for purposes of representation in Congress, enslaved blacks in a state would be counted as three-fifths of the number of white inhabitants of that state.

The three-fifths clause was part of a series of compromises enacted by the Constitutional Convention of 1787. The most notable other clauses prohibited slavery in the Northwest Territories and ended U.S. participation in the international slave trade in 1807. These compromises reflected Virginia Constitutional Convention delegate (and future U.S. President) James Madison’s observation that “…the States were divided into different interests not by their…size…but principally from their having or not having slaves.”
The three-fifths clause remained in force until the post-Civil War 13th Amendment freed all enslaved people in the United States, the 14th amendment gave them full citizenship, and the 15th Amendment granted black men the right to vote.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
Re: Why Oldsport believes Trump Won
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 09:49:07 PM »
No argument from me.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
Re: Why Oldsport believes Trump Won
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 01:41:26 AM »
No argument from me.
I really believe that's how he thinks.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule