News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Max increase ticket price for HBCU game next year  (Read 714 times)

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Re: Max increase ticket price for HBCU game next year
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2020, 05:32:29 AM »
We don't have the luxury of state funded support for athletics  like in other states. We will have to raise ticket prices to help erase that gap in funding that was missed during the 2020. What with help too, is enhanced corporate sponsorship opportunities. If enough of that is a reality, we may not need to raise tickets as much.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2020, 08:33:02 PM »
If I heard him correctly our AD said prices for our two home games will be about $35.  We need to have pay per view because even though I will purchase the season ticket combo of two football games and the basketball games I doubt if I will attend any spring games indoors or outdoors.
AAMU SIAC Championships 7, SWAC Championships 1 NCAA DII National Championships Men's Soccer '77 & '79, Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93.

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2020, 10:24:31 PM »
Don't think I am going to attend the spring games either.  I'll wait until August. 
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2020, 11:25:24 PM »
Don't think I am going to attend the spring games either.  I'll wait until August.

I doubt there will be a spring football season.

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule