News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Big Ten Football Season Expected To Proceed – Without Michigan, Michigan State  (Read 389 times)

Offline klg14

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
We may have Big Ten football this fall, after all. But don't expect Michigan teams to take part.
https://www.radio.com/937thefan/sports/big-ten-expected-to-proceed-without-michigan-michigan-state?
July 4, 1881 - A Great Day in History...

"Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve."  - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, a librarian can bring you back the right one.” - Neil Gaiman

HBCUs provide a culturally affirming college experience.

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
Both prexys are epidemiologists... :nod:

Teeny and Little

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
WOW!^^^^well, I guess then, GK, that ole maxim applies here.

The two Michigan schools prexies know something that the other Big 10 schools prexies do not.

I guess mofos won't be satisfied until one of these boys drop dead on the gridiron from complications related to Covid.   :(

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit

The two Michigan schools prexies know something that the other Big 10 schools prexies do not.

I guess mofos won't be satisfied until one of these boys drop dead on the gridiron from complications related to Covid.   :(

And, they still won't give a dayum. :nono2:

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Big Ten stadiums are full of Trumps cult members. Do you really think they would care if one of those brothers die? Besides, if they decide to put a football in their hands over being safe and alive, its all on them. I just wish we could tell who they are when they show up at a hospital to have a non TRUMP CULT member treat them. Let them suffer or die at home away from the rest of us.

Offline csugrad

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
All 14 Big Ten schools will be playing this fall. It was announced by the conference this morning.

Offline ncsiacfan

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Play begins on October 22/23rd with nine games including the championship game for some and a extra cross divisional match up for others.  Family only at games.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule