News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Big Ten Football Season Expected To Proceed – Without Michigan, Michigan State  (Read 250 times)

Offline klg14

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
We may have Big Ten football this fall, after all. But don't expect Michigan teams to take part.
https://www.radio.com/937thefan/sports/big-ten-expected-to-proceed-without-michigan-michigan-state?
July 4, 1881 - A Great Day in History...

"Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve."  - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, a librarian can bring you back the right one.” - Neil Gaiman

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
Both prexys are epidemiologists... :nod:

Teeny and Little

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
WOW!^^^^well, I guess then, GK, that ole maxim applies here.

The two Michigan schools prexies know something that the other Big 10 schools prexies do not.

I guess mofos won't be satisfied until one of these boys drop dead on the gridiron from complications related to Covid.   :(

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit

The two Michigan schools prexies know something that the other Big 10 schools prexies do not.

I guess mofos won't be satisfied until one of these boys drop dead on the gridiron from complications related to Covid.   :(

And, they still won't give a dayum. :nono2:

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Big Ten stadiums are full of Trumps cult members. Do you really think they would care if one of those brothers die? Besides, if they decide to put a football in their hands over being safe and alive, its all on them. I just wish we could tell who they are when they show up at a hospital to have a non TRUMP CULT member treat them. Let them suffer or die at home away from the rest of us.

Offline csugrad

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
All 14 Big Ten schools will be playing this fall. It was announced by the conference this morning.

Offline ncsiacfan

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Play begins on October 22/23rd with nine games including the championship game for some and a extra cross divisional match up for others.  Family only at games.

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule