News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Biden Proposes Free Tuition To HBCUs  (Read 165 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Proposes Free Tuition To HBCUs
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2020, 07:15:46 AM »
More pandering by Biden.  You people always fall for it.  Hook, line, and sinker.

A relic ? I'd vote for Abe Lincoln before I vote for trump

When are you moving to Liberia?
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2020, 07:32:21 AM »
 :popcorn:
ONE OF MY NEW YEAR's RESOLUTIONS WAS NOT TO ENGAGE IN POLITICAL DISCOURSE WITH "SELF-DESCRIBED ASSHOLES" or "LIARS". I HOPE I AM ABLE TO CONTINUE TO KEEP IT. (Posted on January 6, 2020). "https://www.capitaljazz.com/lounge" /AND... "https://naaga.co/" and "https://democrats.org/"

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2020, 09:10:42 AM »
More pandering by Biden.  You people always fall for it.  Hook, line, and sinker.

And what do you call this y04185?  :shrug:

President Trump claimed Wednesday that his recent decision to replace an Obama administration rule targeting racial housing discrimination would boost suburban housing prices and reduce crime.

"I am happy to inform all of the people living their Suburban Lifestyle Dream that you will no longer be bothered or financially hurt by having low income housing built in your neighborhood..."

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/509595-trump-claims-decision-to-repeal-fair-housing-rule-will-boost-home-prices-lower

I guess there is a thin line between pandering and campaigning.  :shrug:

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2020, 12:28:48 PM »
Y just ran out the back door Wildman.

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2020, 12:29:29 PM »
  :clap:....Bison^^^thanks for responding to my call to “advance the discussion”^^^^.

When responding to these millennials, it is a waste of time to “relitigate” the Dem nomination process. While Joe has not officially captured the nomination, he WILL BE the nominee in a few weeks. Joe can neither change his record nor his demeanor at this point, even if he TRIED to do so. His tendency at the unforced gaffe is well documented. And, potentially, could be VERY damaging at this point. Everytime he does an “off the cuff” interview with a gaggle of reporters, I hold my breath.

That’s why his choice of a runningmate will be EXTREMELY important. That person simply MUST be someone who will engage the younger demographic. I keep hearing this talk about Joe selecting someone with whom he is “comfortable”.

Phuck that!!!  >:(

Select someone who will advance this party and engage the party’s traditional and loyal constituencies. And that includes the so-called “working class whites” who now realize that Trump’s appeal to their racial angst was complete bullshyt. And that group hasn’t gotten SHYT out of Trump’s disastrous presidency.

With respect to his runningmate selection - Go Big and go Bold!!  Sen. Duckworth of Illinois is looking better and better to this negro grandfather’s eyes.  :nod:

I've been leaning toward Duckworth as well. She checks alot of boxes, plus will have traction to the military.
HBCU's especially at the state level need to be fully funded.

I like Duckworth as well.  :nod:

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2020, 12:53:06 PM »
Y due restrictions due to coronavirus i couldn't move to new York alone Liberia   Americans are banned worldwide.

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

Support Onnidan

Support the Fan Forum

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support.

The pandemic has financial consequences, especially for Black-owned businesses. Ad revenue is shrinking so we are asking you directly for your financial support. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan or process your donation through Square

>