News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: BLACK VOTERS WARY OF VOTING BY MAIL  (Read 171 times)

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
Re: BLACK VOTERS WARY OF VOTING BY MAIL
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2020, 08:10:47 PM »
I really hope NO ONE takes y04's bait.

So far, so good.

O0

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2020, 08:49:51 PM »
I have voted by mail (absentee) numerous times and have no problem doing it. The ballots are sent in late Sept./early Oct. and I vote and send it back. There is no reason why it should not get there in plenty of time.

Teeny and Little

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2020, 11:57:24 PM »
I like the idea of absentee voting this year, however, I would likely hand deliver to our local election office.

IF I’m going to do that I might as well get up early on an early vote day and vote then.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2020, 07:22:26 AM »
I really hope NO ONE takes y04's bait.

So far, so good.

O0

I HAVE LONG SINCE STARTED IGNORING HIM.  HE IS NOT NEARLY AS CLEVER AS HE BELIEVES HIMSELF TO BE.  HE IS REALLY NOT WORTH MY TIME. I WILL HOWEVER HAVE PLENTY TO SAY TO HIM ON NOVEMBER 4, 2020.:popcorn:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 07:38:36 AM by CIAA-FAN »
ONE OF MY NEW YEAR's RESOLUTIONS WAS NOT TO ENGAGE IN POLITICAL DISCOURSE WITH "SELF-DESCRIBED ASSHOLES" or "LIARS". I HOPE I AM ABLE TO CONTINUE TO KEEP IT. (Posted on January 6, 2020). "https://www.capitaljazz.com/lounge" /AND... "https://naaga.co/" and "https://democrats.org/"

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2020, 10:28:05 AM »
I'm as pro voting as anyone .But I'm not sure risking death to the older and in-firmed is an option either.

We saw what happened in Kentucky and Georgia.Multiple that by 1000% on November 3rd.

Funny we cede technology on everything until Black people stand to gain then "problems" erupt.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2020, 10:48:20 AM »
I'm as pro voting as anyone .But I'm not sure risking death to the older and in-firmed is an option either.

We saw what happened in Kentucky and Georgia.Multiple that by 1000% on November 3rd.

Funny we cede technology on everything until Black people stand to gain then "problems" erupt.

Perhaps privately you can talk to CF, because he makes no sense.

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2020, 01:07:57 PM »

Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

Support Onnidan

Support the Fan Forum

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support.

The pandemic has financial consequences, especially for Black-owned businesses. Ad revenue is shrinking so we are asking you directly for your financial support. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan or process your donation through Square

>