News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Big South Conference announces plans to move forward with fall sports in 2020  (Read 1412 times)

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Ram55 has an opinion about everything and everybody that he can answer.   Apparently he missed taking his medicine/pills.  Concentrating on WSSU issues could help but taking meds before posting may stop  his sounding like an idiot.   I believe the poster is not well.   :shrug:

And what do you think sports forums are for? The only school I have been smacking is A&T. You always seem to come to their aid. You want to be an Aggie so bad. It must be frustrating for the other birds knowing you attended NCCU.

11 BCNC
19 SWAC Championships
Bowl Appearances:16 record 13-3 Heritage Bowl 4 - 2

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Ram55 has an opinion about everything and everybody that he can answer.   Apparently he missed taking his medicine/pills.  Concentrating on WSSU issues could help but taking meds before posting may stop  his sounding like an idiot.   I believe the poster is not well.   :shrug:

And what do you think sports forums are for? The only school I have been smacking is A&T. You always seem to come to their aid. You want to be an Aggie so bad. It must be frustrating for the other birds knowing you attended NCCU.

Offline JBROB

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
It's definitely going to be different being in the Big South. Their decision making process will definitely be different.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule