News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Celebration Bowl officially canceled  (Read 830 times)

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Celebration Bowl officially canceled
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2020, 10:51:02 AM »
Winning the MEAC is not  carte blanche due to the exodus  of FAMU and A&T.  A void yes, but not a cakewalk to the MEAC championship or Celebration Bowl with the remaining members.  You got to want it, prepare for it , with all efforts toward  seizing it.  No rubber stamped winner prior to seasons completion. I hope NCCU takes the front but with history as a monitor nothing is a given in the MEAC.  Ask Morgan State who seemed to have A&T number for some reason.  Whether  FAMU / A&T left or stayed the championship has to be WON.  That is what I like about the MEAC. Despite preseason predictions (caveat emptor) there always were spoilers who didn't buy the supposed bandwagon rhetoric.   :nono2: We will be fine without those useless sayings.

Typical word salad from this poster.   ::)

And all this time I thought I was the only one wondering about this man.  :shrug:

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2020, 10:52:36 AM »
I honestly think SCSU is about to win the MEAC for the next 2 to 4 years and watch their instution grow from the national attention and spotlight

Maybe, but my money is on NCCU owning this conference for a long time.

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2020, 11:00:24 AM »
Winning the MEAC is not  carte blanche due to the exodus  of FAMU and A&T.  A void yes, but not a cakewalk to the MEAC championship or Celebration Bowl with the remaining members.  You got to want it, prepare for it , with all efforts toward  seizing it.  No rubber stamped winner prior to seasons completion. I hope NCCU takes the front but with history as a monitor nothing is a given in the MEAC.  Ask Morgan State who seemed to have A&T number for some reason.  Whether  FAMU / A&T left or stayed the championship has to be WON.  That is what I like about the MEAC. Despite preseason predictions (caveat emptor) there always were spoilers who didn't buy the supposed bandwagon rhetoric.   :nono2: We will be fine without those useless sayings.

Typical word salad from this poster.   ::)

And all this time I thought I was the only one wondering about this man.  :shrug:
Nope

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule