News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Celebration Bowl officially canceled  (Read 884 times)

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Celebration Bowl officially canceled
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2020, 10:51:02 AM »
Winning the MEAC is not  carte blanche due to the exodus  of FAMU and A&T.  A void yes, but not a cakewalk to the MEAC championship or Celebration Bowl with the remaining members.  You got to want it, prepare for it , with all efforts toward  seizing it.  No rubber stamped winner prior to seasons completion. I hope NCCU takes the front but with history as a monitor nothing is a given in the MEAC.  Ask Morgan State who seemed to have A&T number for some reason.  Whether  FAMU / A&T left or stayed the championship has to be WON.  That is what I like about the MEAC. Despite preseason predictions (caveat emptor) there always were spoilers who didn't buy the supposed bandwagon rhetoric.   :nono2: We will be fine without those useless sayings.

Typical word salad from this poster.   ::)

And all this time I thought I was the only one wondering about this man.  :shrug:

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2020, 10:52:36 AM »
I honestly think SCSU is about to win the MEAC for the next 2 to 4 years and watch their instution grow from the national attention and spotlight

Maybe, but my money is on NCCU owning this conference for a long time.

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2020, 11:00:24 AM »
Winning the MEAC is not  carte blanche due to the exodus  of FAMU and A&T.  A void yes, but not a cakewalk to the MEAC championship or Celebration Bowl with the remaining members.  You got to want it, prepare for it , with all efforts toward  seizing it.  No rubber stamped winner prior to seasons completion. I hope NCCU takes the front but with history as a monitor nothing is a given in the MEAC.  Ask Morgan State who seemed to have A&T number for some reason.  Whether  FAMU / A&T left or stayed the championship has to be WON.  That is what I like about the MEAC. Despite preseason predictions (caveat emptor) there always were spoilers who didn't buy the supposed bandwagon rhetoric.   :nono2: We will be fine without those useless sayings.

Typical word salad from this poster.   ::)

And all this time I thought I was the only one wondering about this man.  :shrug:
Nope

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule