News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Big South / UAC Future Conference  (Read 3381 times)

Offline ALMIGHTY

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Big South / UAC Future Conference
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2020, 06:25:09 PM »
Aimhigh seems to have a chip on his shoulders against the MEAC surviving.  He has no confidence in black people fixing their own conference.  To me, he is saying, "Hook up with the white conference and you will live."  I am sorry but that's what it seems like to me.
Agreed!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

South Carolina State University

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Big South / UAC Future Conference
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2020, 09:39:31 PM »
Aimhigh seems to have a chip on his shoulders against the MEAC surviving.  He has no confidence in black people fixing their own conference.  To me, he is saying, "Hook up with the white conference and you will live."  I am sorry but that's what it seems like to me.

The MEAC is not synonymous with Black people. :shrug:

The CIAA SIAC and SWAC are not only surviving but thriving, oh and in part, courtesy of the MEAC. This is not about whose ice is colder. The ice is melting in the MEAC and that is just reality.

Have you seen the numbers from the MEAC last year or past years?  The conference was not lacking in funding and appeared to be in good shape.  With the remaining schools, we still have a conference.  Let's try to rebuild from where we are.  I believe the MEAC is going to be fine.   

ME TOO.  I have that faith in the mission started by LT Walker et al in this conference formation.  Aimhigh and others    :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule