News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: ESPNU To Present "HBCU Day" Block of Programming on Saturday, May 23  (Read 315 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
 :clap: :clap: :clap:

Read more

ESPNU will celebrate “HBCU Day” on Saturday, May 23, with more than 10 hours of programming that highlights Historically Black Colleges and Universities. Beginning at 12:30 p.m. ET, the network will feature women’s volleyball, men’s basketball and college football games from the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC) and Southwestern Conference (SWAC), the two leading HBCU college conferences.

2 p.m. -- 2019 MEAC Women’s Volleyball Championship – Morgan State vs. Howard (Nov. 24, 2019)
The Howard University Bison clinched their fifth straight conference championship title, beating Morgan State 3-2 at Howard’s Burr Gymnasium for an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament.

4 p.m. -- 2020 MEAC College Basketball – North Carolina A&T State vs. North Carolina Central (March 5, 2020)
North Carolina Central rallied after being down double digits for an 86-80 victory over its in-state conference rival.

6 p.m. -- 2019 MEAC College Football – Florida A&M vs. South Carolina State (Oct. 12, 2019)
Trailing 14-0 against the South Carolina State Bulldogs, Florida A&M quarterback Ryan Stanley threw for a career-high 427 yards in a come-from-behind 42-38 victory in Orangeburg, S.C.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
 :clap:

Teeny and Little

Offline BisonBlu

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
this is great to see

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
This is awesome!  Glad they are showing that NCCU/a&t game at 4.  I will be watching! :clap:
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Offline The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
This is awesome!  Glad they are showing that NCCU/a&t game at 4.  I will be watching! :clap:

I have this game saved on my DVR. I have watched it several times over.   ;D   :clap:   :bow:   ;D   :clap:   :bow:

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
JUST FINISHED PROGRAMMING THE DVR. :nod:
ONE OF MY NEW YEAR's RESOLUTIONS WAS NOT TO ENGAGE IN POLITICAL DISCOURSE WITH "SELF-DESCRIBED ASSHOLES" or "LIARS". I HOPE I AM ABLE TO CONTINUE TO KEEP IT. (Posted on January 6, 2020). AND... "https://naaga.co/."

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Who is watching this NCCU vs A&T basketball game?  My nerves... :lol:

Offline G-Ram

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

I started watching this game but couldn't finish it so I recorded the rest. A&T was leading by as many as 12 points in the first half. It looked like it would be a blowout. But judging by the responses of some NCCU fans(and non by A&T) I can guess who won. Should be interesting to watch the rest... :tiptoe:

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile

I started watching this game but couldn't finish it so I recorded the rest. A&T was leading by as many as 12 points in the first half. It looked like it would be a blowout. But judging by the responses of some NCCU fans(and non by A&T) I can guess who won. Should be interesting to watch the rest... :tiptoe:

Make sure you finish watching. 

Offline Blue N Gold

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I hope they do this at least once per week. Hell, I'd settle for once every two weeks... :lol: :lol:

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW=