News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Deion Sanders tells story of fight between FAMU and Florida State  (Read 1057 times)

Online klg14

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
It happened at The Moon!!!
 ;D :lol: :nod:

July 4, 1881 - A Great Day in History...

"Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve."  - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, a librarian can bring you back the right one.” - Neil Gaiman

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
???..........,uhhhh, y’all please forgive me, but I found dude’s “story” neither interesting nor humorous. There was a time when an FSU football player OR student wouldn’t even THINK about rolling up on our yard trying to start some bullchit. That was an ABSOLUTE no-no.  >:(

Your humble poster had been admitted and even given a dorm assignment at FSU (Smith Hall), so I KNEW that I was headed to Tallahassee the summer after HS graduation. Just didn’t know which yard.

Praise God I made the decision I did. And will never have to be associated with those HOODLUMS and CRIMINOLES that were notorious on that yard. 👎

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • WEEKEND, BABY!
    • View Profile
 ::) 2+ minutes in
...thats enough.

I'm good.
:popcorn:

WEEKEND MOOD

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Lol, I found it funny...if I understood it correctly. Sounds like the FSU dude got knocked the fugg out!

:lmao:

Online FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
???..........,uhhhh, y’all please forgive me, but I found dude’s “story” neither interesting nor humorous. There was a time when an FSU football player OR student wouldn’t even THINK about rolling up on our yard trying to start some bullchit. That was an ABSOLUTE no-no.  >:(

Your humble poster had been admitted and even given a dorm assignment at FSU (Smith Hall), so I KNEW that I was headed to Tallahassee the summer after HS graduation. Just didn’t know which yard.

Praise God I made the decision I did. And will never have to be associated with those HOODLUMS and CRIMINOLES that were notorious on that yard. 👎

I understand your position there bro. Strike. But that story ended happily as far as I am concerned.

Them cornball FSU cats thought they were gonna roll up on some HBCU students and straight Bogart, and wound up getting an arse whipping. Good for them cornballs. You decided to go FSU,  hang out with them folk if you can't get along with HBCU students... They learned the hard way..."Run up...You get done up"....

Kudos to the brother who cold cocked that FSU ****boi wanna-be hooligan. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:bow:He protected his house. :bow:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 09:57:20 AM by FunCkMaster »
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
So, did you FAMU guys ever roll up on some of that Seminole,,,,,,,ummmmm,,,,,,,FSU womenfolk?
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
So, did you FAMU guys ever roll up on some of that Seminole,,,,,,,ummmmm,,,,,,,FSU womenfolk?

Back in the day, walking through fraternity row on FSU's canpus on the way back to FAMU's campus from Tennessee street, some Pikes (ΠΚΑ) jumped some FAMU students and summarily got their arses handed to them.

Offline oleschoolaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
i thought his story was pretty funny to me, my boy got da hail outta dodge and i woulda done the same thing.  i ain't fightin' nobody else's fight unless you fugk with my family or girlfriend...

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Back in the day, walking through fraternity row on FSU's canpus on the way back to FAMU's campus from Tennessee street, some Pikes (ΠΚΑ) jumped some FAMU students and summarily got their arses handed to them.
soflo......the story your humble poster would LIKED to have heard from Deion is all those times he rolled up on FAMU’s yard with all that “flash and dance” bullshyt he would do to entertain the white folks when he was ballin for Florida State.
No doubt the answer is a big, fat ZERO!!!

Typical Ft. Myers negro clown.   ::)

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Not related to this story at all. But wasnt Deion first wife a Rattler?

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Re: Deion Sanders tells story of fight between FAMU and Florida State
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2020, 07:07:10 AM »

soflo......the story your humble poster would LIKED to have heard from Deion is all those times he rolled up on FAMU’s yard with all that “flash and dance” bullshyt he would do to entertain the white folks when he was ballin for Florida State.
No doubt the answer is a big, fat ZERO!!!

Typical Ft. Myers negro clown.   ::)

:snicker :nod:

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2020, 03:13:32 PM »
I was a Deion fan when he was with the Falcons and Braves but am thinking of Cholly right now.

Offline School Old

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2020, 09:07:28 AM »
Not related to this story at all. But wasnt Deion first wife a Rattler?

Yes.

Offline Grambling '93

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2020, 07:52:34 AM »
So his homeboy got knocked smooth the eff out.  :lmao: :lmao: I would have kept that story to myself Deion.  :lmao:
"LEAD, FOLLOW OR GET THE HELL OUT THE WAY"
http://www.gram.edu/
http://www.gsutigers.com/

Online FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2020, 12:04:45 AM »
So his homeboy got knocked smooth the eff out.  :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY