News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Has Vernon Jones committed Political Suicide ?  (Read 317 times)

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: Has Vernon Jones committed Political Suicide ?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 09:12:19 AM »
Yes, he has. Vernon has been problematic for a while now.
"I do not follow trails of candy. I am the candy

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 09:12:31 AM »
As the article said, he is a not a Democrat. It is the voter's responsibility to research who they are voting for. Don't vote for someone just because they say they are a "Democrat." If he has the same values as Donald Trump, he doesn't deserve any self respecting person's vote.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 09:55:38 AM »
 >:(...........that nucca needs his a.z.z kicked. This is a disgrace.

My cousin and her husband have resided in Lithonia for some 25yrs+ now. I’ve got to text her and ask her what this is all about. No way this clown deserves to be re-elected, but it’s up to the voters in his district to get off their a.z.zes and support his Dem chsllenger.

Given this current health and economic calamity, we black folks just don’t have the “luxury” of tolerating FOOLISHNESS from our political leaders. Don’t believe me? Just look at the damage this clown in the White House has caused.  :no:

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2020, 10:01:13 AM »
As the article said, he is a not a Democrat. It is the voter's responsibility to research who they are voting for. Don't vote for someone just because they say they are a "Democrat." If he has the same values as Donald Trump, he doesn't deserve any self respecting person's vote.

He's a democrat. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2020, 10:02:56 AM »

He's a democrat.

y, I knew these n....ers would blow their corks over this. However, Jones saw the light.

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2020, 10:46:15 AM »
DeKalb is majority black. He's done.  :clap:
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2020, 10:52:02 AM »
If Jones changes his political affliction to the Repulsive Party , he know his butt would be laughed at .
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2020, 11:29:07 AM »
The will be more Democrats who follow Jones' lead. Of they will be the ones who have not sold America out.

Offline westcoastaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2020, 11:33:37 AM »

He's a democrat.

y, I knew these n....ers would blow their corks over this. However, Jones saw the light.

Your frat is a crook and deserves to be in Jail. Regardless of this stupid endorsement.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2020, 11:48:31 AM »

He's a democrat.

Your frat is a crook and deserves to be in Jail. Regardless of this stupid endorsement.

He sounds like a person who has given serious thought to the alternative. TELL ME WHAT HAS BIDEN DONE FOR BLACK FOLK. He was in favor of putting as many blacks in jail as possible and the rise of the private penal industry to house all the blacks locked up. What did Biden do for HBCU's. Not a GD thing. I was really ashamed when my university had his sorry as a graduation speaker. Do you want me to go on. I can. You're a GD fool.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2020, 12:22:02 PM »

He's a democrat.

He sounds like a person who has given serious thought to the alternative. TELL ME WHAT HAS BIDEN DONE FOR BLACK FOLK. He was in favor of putting as many blacks in jail as possible and the rise of the private penal industry to house all the blacks locked up. What did Biden do for HBCU's. Not a GD thing. I was really ashamed when my university had his sorry as a graduation speaker. Do you want me to go on. I can. You're a GD fool.

:popcorn:
ONE OF MY NEW YEAR's RESOLUTIONS WAS NOT TO ENGAGE IN POLITICAL DISCOURSE WITH "SELF-DESCRIBED ASSHOLES" or "LIARS". I HOPE I AM ABLE TO CONTINUE TO KEEP IT. (Posted on January 6, 2020). AND... "https://naaga.co/."

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2020, 01:25:18 PM »
His residency is being challenged.  Read more
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2020, 01:45:06 PM »
When people show you who they are, believe them, they have NO reason to lie.   :popcorn:
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2020, 02:24:42 PM »
Not all democrats are good democrats, and some to not deserve our support.

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

Support Onnidan

Support the Fan Forum

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support.

The pandemic has financial consequences, especially for Black-owned businesses. Ad revenue is shrinking so we are asking you directly for your financial support. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan or process your donation through Square

Tip the Owl