News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: COVID-19 HAS NOW KILLED MORE THAN 911 TERRORIST ATTACK  (Read 86 times)

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
ONE OF MY NEW YEAR's RESOLUTIONS WAS NOT TO ENGAGE IN POLITICAL DISCOURSE WITH "SELF-DESCRIBED ASSHOLES" or "LIARS". I HOPE I AM ABLE TO CONTINUE TO KEEP IT. (Posted on January 6, 2020). AND... "https://naaga.co/."

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: COVID-19 HAS NOW KILLED MORE THAN 911 TERRORIST ATTACK
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 10:57:07 AM »
Damn and covid-19 was a hoax , weaponized by the Democrats-- just think if it was a REAL disease.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 10:58:16 AM »
But CIAA how can this be true???- according to trump 15 died and everyone else will recover.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 11:00:44 AM »
But CIAA how can this be true???- according to trump 15 died and everyone else will recover.

ASK OLD SPORT. I AM SURE HE HAS AN ANSWER.
ONE OF MY NEW YEAR's RESOLUTIONS WAS NOT TO ENGAGE IN POLITICAL DISCOURSE WITH "SELF-DESCRIBED ASSHOLES" or "LIARS". I HOPE I AM ABLE TO CONTINUE TO KEEP IT. (Posted on January 6, 2020). AND... "https://naaga.co/."

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2020, 11:32:49 AM »

ASK OLD SPORT. I AM SURE HE HAS AN ANSWER.

Read this ... and you ni...ers didn't say s**t... about H1N1...

https://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/estimates_2009_h1n1.htm

Online Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2020, 11:55:29 AM »
Trump’s H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic Spin

In tweets and other appearances, President Donald Trump has repeatedly compared his response to the new coronavirus with President Barack Obama’s handling of the 2009 H1N1 influenza pandemic. But Trump’s information is frequently incorrect or misleading — and the two viruses are very different.

In a March 4 telephone interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, for example, Trump falsely claimed that the Obama administration “didn’t do anything” about the 2009 pandemic.

Trump is correct on the number of H1N1 cases and deaths, but it’s misleading to compare those figures to the current outbreak of COVID-19, which has just begun. It’s also not true that the Obama administration did nothing or waited a long time to act on the H1N1 influenza pandemic.

On April 15, 2009, the first infection was identified in California, according to the CDC, and less than two weeks later, on April 26, 2009, the Obama administration declared a public health emergency. The day before, on April 25, the World Health Organization had declared a public health emergency.

Everything that’s known about the new coronavirus so far suggests that it’s an entirely different beast than its most recent pandemic predecessor. Peter Jay Hotez, a professor and dean of the tropical medicine school at Baylor College of Medicine, told us that the new virus, which is known as SARS-CoV-2, is considerably more transmissible and more lethal than H1N1.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/trumps-h1n1-swine-flu-pandemic-spin/

« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 12:06:00 PM by Wildman78 »

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2020, 11:55:49 AM »
13000 death from N1N1 over a 12 MONTH period.  with covid will be near 13000 by June.  That is trump doesn't screw up again.  Then double that 13000.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2020, 11:59:07 AM »
Trump is such a great president that every time he f***s up they blame Obama.  I bet they blame Obama for Melania's weekend side piece.

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2020, 01:47:36 PM »
One of Teeny's teachers, in his late 30s, died yesterday from the virus... :'(  :no:

Teeny and Little

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2020, 01:50:39 PM »
Trump is such a great president that every time he f***s up they blame Obama.  I bet they blame Obama for Melania's weekend side piece.

Why not blame Barry, because Barry had a unbelievable number of ph--k ups that went unreported by the lap dog leftest media.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2020, 02:27:50 PM »
What does Obama have to do with the coronavirus? You think people who are losing their loved ones now are blaming Obama.  They aren't a bunch of dumb f***s like you.

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW=