News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: WSSU's attention to defense was the difference.....  (Read 230 times)

Offline Rams3

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: WSSU's attention to defense was the difference.....
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 12:27:06 PM »
Defense wins Championships!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Cub 7

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2020, 02:16:42 PM »
That jump ball/WSSU possession should have been a reach in foul!

Offline Oldschoolram

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2020, 04:34:16 PM »
That's why I liked our chances going in.  I always figure on most players having tough shooting nights going into the big arenas.  We normally play great D and rebound pretty well for a short and thin team.

It was not a foul Cub.  My homeboy was lunchin.  Do we have to get the pictures of that out too?  FB had to post a picture of the supposed bad call at the end to prove that was correct. Surprisingly  :) other people have been crying about the call more than FSU fans. Anyway, go back and have a look.  If I was technically proficient I would post it.

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule