News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Tim Tebow to play for Philippines in World Baseball Classic qualifiers  (Read 208 times)

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Tim Tebow to play for Philippines in World Baseball Classic qualifiers
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 11:44:08 PM »
2026- Tim Tebow runs for Governor of Florida.

2032- Tim Tebow runs for President Of The United States.

Offline TSU/BAMA

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 11:49:14 PM »
Well bless his heart.

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 01:42:58 AM »
So the all american christian boy. Is going to play against his own country. Boy ain't he thristy as hell.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2020, 08:04:34 AM »
Not sure what the big deal is. He was born there and can play for them. Not a fan of his, but well within his rights to do so.

Offline prettynupe1414

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2020, 03:26:34 PM »
So the all american christian boy. Is going to play against his own country. Boy ain't he thristy as hell.

No, he isnt!
Dual citizenship!!!!!!!!!!
F.O.N  F.O.N

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2020, 10:10:16 PM »
The press has all they could to make a star of this guy.  Only god given abilities will make you a big star, not ink.   :shrug:  So much for TIM

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

No, he isnt!

He's wasn't promoting dual citizenship all those years he was praying and professing his love for God and his country. So let's stop with the bullisht. Every time you see him he's always professing how much he love God and America. Not one damn time has he expressed any allegiance to the Philippine, so please stop! The point is, as I was clearly making. He's thirsty as hell to try to become relevant. I don't give a rat's a**  if he plays for the Russian Roulette. I simply find it hilarious the extremes he's going to

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile

No, he isnt!

He's wasn't promoting dual citizenship all those years he was praying and professing his love for God and his country. So let's stop with the bullisht. Every time you see him he's always professing how much he love God and America. Not one damn time has he expressed any allegiance to the Philippine, so please stop! The point is, as I was clearly making. He's thirsty as hell to try to become relevant. I don't give a rat's a**  if he plays for the Russian Roulette. I simply find it hilarious the extremes he's going to

Ummmm,,,,dayum Bluedog....don’t share how you really feel on this one Bruh......

Offline Devin

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
This is not that usual. A bunch of American-born players have represented other countries in the WBC over the years.

Offline TSU/BAMA

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2020, 09:00:03 PM »
Whatever.  ::) Tebow will still suck.

Offline prettynupe1414

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2020, 09:08:21 AM »
No negative vibes from me. He aint hurting my pockets or household. Why hate is the question..lol.. I don't know him personally or a fan but I do wish him well... Get Crunk!
F.O.N  F.O.N

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW=