News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: HOPE YOU K----S ARE WATCHING THE DEM-O-CRAP DEBATE TONIGHT  (Read 185 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
HOPE YOU K----S ARE WATCHING THE DEM-O-CRAP DEBATE TONIGHT
« on: February 19, 2020, 12:56:50 PM »
THE DEBATE STAGE WILL HAVE SIX SORRY ASS M..F..ERS WHO WANT TO CONTROL EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIVES....

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: HOPE YOU K----s ARE WATCHING THE DEM-O-CRAP DEBATE TONIGHT
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 01:06:59 PM »
One sorry ass mofo is worth 60 billion dollars.  I know he ain't worth more than your sorry ass but he is self made.  Got fired from his first job and started his own business.  UNLIKE  YOU who was fired from the army with no promotion and now just sitting on your ass in some ambulance chasing office trying to find the next accident.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 01:11:39 PM »
One sorry a**  mofo is worth 60 billion dollars.  I know he ain't worth more than your sorry a**  but he is self made.  Got fired from his first job and started his own business.  UNLIKE  YOU who was fired from the army with no promotion and now just sitting on your a**  in some ambulance chasing office trying to find the next accident.

You can't argue the point so you resort to attack me. That's okay. However, the M..f..rs on that stage tonight want to control every aspect of your life K----...unless you fall in the category as an elite. You GD fool.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 01:20:54 PM »
What did I say that isn't true? you are nothing but a po ass non promotable mutha ph--ker who never succeeded in life hallucinating by thinking you are better than a man worth 60 billion dollars.  If white folks did not exist in the world you would commit suicide.  Or as last resort buy a white vinyl inflatable doll and kiss his or her ass every day.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 01:28:13 PM »
One sorry a**  mofo is worth 60 billion dollars.  I know he ain't worth more than your sorry a**  but he is self made.  Got fired from his first job and started his own business.  UNLIKE  YOU who was fired from the army with no promotion and now just sitting on your a**  in some ambulance chasing office trying to find the next accident.

Wrong.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 01:44:00 PM »
Prove it

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 03:39:40 PM »

You can't argue the point so you resort to attack me. That's okay. However, the M..f..rs on that stage tonight want to control every aspect of your life K----...unless you fall in the category as an elite. You GD fool.

It's all making sense now.  On CBS This Morning the reporter was in Ohio getting the lay of the land and she came upon two trump supporters. I believe one of them was an Obama voter (which always puzzles me as to how that can be), but are now firmly trump supporters.  Towards the end of segment one of the men, who is now clean from his drug addiction and is working said the president gave him 'confidence' to go out and find work.

Sooo, to many of these white men and black folk like oldsport, trump is a coach building up their confidence to go out into the world.

olds, is that YOUR experience?
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2020, 05:50:34 PM »
I'll be watching paint dry.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2020, 08:44:24 PM »
I'll be watching paint dry.

Yeah your coach trump puts on one helluva show. Makes everyone believe in fantasy, lies, and criminality.  That's right down your alley ain't it?
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule