News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Alabama largest black caucus just endorse Michael Bloomberg  (Read 406 times)

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Alabama largest black caucus just endorse Michael Bloomberg
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2020, 12:03:35 PM »
 :lol:^^^not gonna front, this “imaginary” exchange IS funny.

bluedog, on this thread and elsewhere in the Politics forum, you have been RELENTLESS in your criticism of Mike Bloomberg. I often wondered what exactly was animating you in your critique of dude. And why, for example, did you seemingly find his past racial history more odious, say, than other Dem presidential candidates.

But, Lord, have mercy, just watched a discussion on Mike’s presidential candidacy on Joy-Ann Reid’s show on MSNBC. And, I gotta tell ya, it was MORE than revealing. I have often wondered how Mike is securing so many endorsements from negro politicians, especially mayors. It may very well be that Mike is spending some of his incredible wealth on more than just campaign ads.......................WOW!!  :o

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2020, 01:34:21 PM »
I saw that Representative Gregory Meeks endorsed Bloomberg.

WASHINGTON — Rep. Gregory Meeks, the chairman of the Queens Democratic Party whose congressional district includes portions of southwest Nassau County, endorsed billionaire Mike Bloomberg’s presidential bid on Wednesday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsday.com/amp/long-island/politics/spin-cycle/meeks-bloomberg-endorsement-1.41748801

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2020, 03:45:44 PM »
Bloomberg Campaign Ad Touts Relationship With Obama, Despite Complicated History

In a multimillion-dollar TV campaign and on the trail, Michael Bloomberg portrays himself as having a close bond with former President Obama. But the two have had a complicated relationship, with Mr. Bloomberg at times criticizing the Obama administration

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bloomberg-campaign-ad-touts-relationship-with-obama-despite-complicated-history-11581762600

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2020, 03:51:22 PM »
^^^not gonna front, this “imaginary” exchange IS funny.

bluedog, on this thread and elsewhere in the Politics forum, you have been RELENTLESS in your criticism of Mike Bloomberg. I often wondered what exactly was animating you in your critique of dude. And why, for example, did you seemingly find his past racial history more odious, say, than other Dem presidential candidates.

But, Lord, have mercy, just watched a discussion on Mike’s presidential candidacy on Joy-Ann Reid’s show on MSNBC. And, I gotta tell ya, it was MORE than revealing. I have often wondered how Mike is securing so many endorsements from negro politicians, especially mayors. It may very well be that Mike is spending some of his incredible wealth on more than just campaign ads.......................WOW!!  :o
It's simple!  I'm not gullible/naive enough to see any of them as perfect or anymore than what they are. A politician.
But there's no Democratic President or Presidential candidate in my life time that's is as racist as this guy. The only difference between his life views on how he treats and views blacks and Trump. Is that he actually earned his money.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 07:46:44 PM by bluedog »

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2020, 09:48:53 PM »
^^^and there is ALSO this.......apparently, Lil Mike did not endorse Pres. Obama in his first presidential run in 2008. It’s unclear who, if anyone, he endorsed in that run. And he was “late” to endorse President Obama in his re-election run.

Lil Mike has been running tv campaign ads that suggest he and Obama were “cool”. There is reporting that states their relationship was “fraught,” and nowhere NEARLY as cozy as Lil Mike suggests in those ads,

Mofos better pause before they all try to fall on the Bloomberg bandwagon.     :(

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News