News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: PRESIDENT TRUMP WELCOMES LSU TIGERS TO WHITE HOUSE  (Read 254 times)

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP WELCOMES LSU TIGERS TO WHITE HOUSE
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2020, 07:36:07 PM »
There is nothing like watching the merge of two ignorant cultures supporting a president with the same level of ignorance.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2020, 09:26:41 PM »
Loyal Trump supporters love Neck.

:no:.........Wow!  :o

I guess an LSU home football game is not exactly “family entertainment.”

I’ve been following FAMU, Tn State, and other HBCU football for some 45+ years. I have NEVER heard a student section at one of OUR schools chant something so crude, disrespectful, sexist and hideous.

I see now why they have such tremendous admiration for that sexual predator in the White House.   :(

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2020, 01:41:30 AM »
Naw man I grew up in  Rayne, Louisiana, When LSU black QB lost the Sugar Bowl- they call him the N word on campus and fans and everything else but a child a God.  Let those black LSU players get out of line and see what happens- i think Beckham just got an assault charge after the LSU- Clemson game for patting a cop on the cheek.  They might play ball for LSU but they socialize and some even pledge frat and sororities on Southern's campus.

They have a choice to play in that environment. They are making the school millions and the vast majority of them are not going to the NFL. If folks can call you an N and cheer for a man who does not have you or your communities best interest at heart while you are about to destroy your body for the university, then shame on us, not on them. I was in Baton Rouge back in October and was embarrassed for people both black and white for their fanatical support of LSU football.  A brother I met and hung out a little with while I was there, was actually offended that I didn’t want to go to the LSI Utah State game. I told him the only college game I would be attending was an SU game who happened to have a bye. I don’t see the fun in eating gator with thousands of white supremacist and watching negroes entertain said WS in 95 degree heat. Those sane WS will go out and vote against the interests of the communities that those kids come from. While I know  my choice of words is unbecoming, I am frustrated to no end with the lack of vision IMO. So I will acknowledge I shouldn’t use those terms, I won’t change my belief that I am disappointed they went to the WH and would be devastated if my son made that choice. Sorry for the long rant and punctuation but I’m not editing on my phone. It is what it is.

If they loss their LSU scholly the thought of going to Grambling or Southern would literally cause a seizure.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2020, 02:19:03 PM »
I hope folks have not lost sight of the optics.  There are more than 30 white players on this team but who is standing behind trump????
Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline ALMIGHTY

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2020, 11:14:01 AM »
Can it be proven that all the black players attended? The Trump camp is notorious for grandstanding and distorting minority support by placing them in favorable camera spots.  I just can't see many black guys from Louisiana supporting trump's stupid racist a-- or being intimidated by LSU to attend or else.  If they did attend, it was probably at Orgerons urging because he is a players coach.

Hardly any of the black players from Alabama or Clemson attended the White House after their NCs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

South Carolina State University

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2020, 11:20:36 AM »
Can it be proven that all the black players attended? The Trump camp is notorious for grandstanding and distorting minority support by placing them in favorable camera spots.  I just can't see many black guys from Louisiana supporting trump's stupid racist a-- or being intimidated by LSU to attend or else.  If they did attend, it was probably at Orgerons urging because he is a players coach.

Hardly any of the black players from Alabama or Clemson attended the White House after their NCs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I am sure all the black players attended. Why would a black player refuse? If one did not attend and this includes the black water boy, you know damn well the leftest media would have reported it.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :popcorn: :snicker

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW=