News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: LSU Golden Tiger Marching Band Playing "Neck"  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: LSU Golden Tiger Marching Band Playing "Neck"
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2020, 11:46:43 AM »
Ya'll act like we invented most of the stuff our bands are playing. Next you're going to say we have the better bands. But before you start on me, take a look at this clip of Ohio State's band. Yes when we play these schools the game gets ugly, and most of the time the half time gets uglier.  :lol:

What the hell is this???

:lmao:

Girl, that’s TBDBITL....at least that’s what these fools up here be saying....

Maybe that’s what WSSU inspire to look and sound like?

Our band is fantastic considering its size and resources. We're not on the level of the Southern and A&T's, but we have been voted as the best DII HBCU band in the country for the second strait year. Maybe I should have posted WSSU's band for TC to see what a real band looks like. Any "fair" person can look at that clip I posted of Ohio State and see OSU is fantastic. You don't have to love that type of performance to see that.They say hate can make a person blind. Smart people don't always hate, they educate.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2020, 12:06:30 PM »
Ya'll act like we invented most of the stuff our bands are playing. Next you're going to say we have the better bands. But before you start on me, take a look at this clip of Ohio State's band. Yes when we play these schools the game gets ugly, and most of the time the half time gets uglier.  :lol:

This video was made in 2011.  Are you saying HBCU bands copied from this????  I really have no clue of what you point is and I'm guessing neither do you. Yes I prefer an HBCU halftime show over that vanilla sh!t I just watched on your video.  Next you will yell us their ice is cooler :shrug:

Try reading my post and you will see why I posted this link.
Okay I read it three more time and now its clear as mud!! ::)
Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2020, 12:11:11 PM »

What the hell is this???

:nono2: Try reading his post and you will see why he posted this link.(sarcasm)  Dude does not realize that while it makes sense in his head it makes no sense to anybody else.

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2020, 02:41:52 PM »

What the hell is this???

:nono2: Try reading his post and you will see why he posted this link.(sarcasm)  Dude does not realize that while it makes sense in his head it makes no sense to anybody else.

Most people understood what I was saying. And there are some who won't get everything others will say. You and a few others are happy trying to create conflict when there is none.

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2020, 03:00:18 PM »

What the hell is this???

Our band is fantastic considering its size and resources. We're not on the level of the Southern and A&T's, but we have been voted as the best DII HBCU band in the country for the second strait year. Maybe I should have posted WSSU's band for TC to see what a real band looks like. Any "fair" person can look at that clip I posted of Ohio State and see OSU is fantastic. You don't have to love that type of performance to see that.They say hate can make a person blind. Smart people don't always hate, they educate.

Not sure of the “fair” comment directionally and intentionally towards me, nor it’s meaning, but really not clear on the TC reference. Since you’re educating me and all, fill me in por
Favor.....

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2020, 03:39:12 PM »
Sounds like a lot of jealousy over here. SMH. I enjoyed watching the game. You folk are sad.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2020, 04:22:47 PM »

What the hell is this???

Most people understood what I was saying. And there are some who won't get everything others will say. You and a few others are happy trying to create conflict when there is none.
I ain’t trying to create jack. I’m trying to understand what point you are trying to make. J has a Ph.d and she didn’t understand what the point was. Maybe you should try explaining what the point was instead of telling folks to reread that BS.  P. S. That victim sh!t ain’t work and 2nd how the hell you figure most folks got because they didn’t respond. I said I was going to limit my interaction this year and maybe you should be one of them.  ::)

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2020, 04:25:15 PM »

What the hell is this???

and for the record you try to create more conflict than I ever do. Maybe you need to go back and read your posts over the last few years.  ::)

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2020, 04:28:52 PM »
Some folks just like the taste of white folks shyt in their mouths. You gotta remember there were slaves who didn't want to leave the plantation because Massa was good to them.
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2020, 09:26:29 AM »

What the hell is this???

and for the record you try to create more conflict than I ever do. Maybe you need to go back and read your posts over the last few years.  ::)

My posts have mainly been directed at my two rivals. Other clowns have tried to intervene, so I  defended my self and school. I have had nothing but praise for A&M and TC. But I  keep getting shad from a you and one TC person in particular. You wasn't trying to understand my post,  but only to start shittt. I really don't care if you understand what I mean.

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2020, 09:37:37 AM »

What the hell is this???

I ain’t trying to create jack. I’m trying to understand what point you are trying to make. J has a Ph.d and she didn’t understand what the point was. Maybe you should try explaining what the point was instead of telling folks to reread that BS.  P. S. That victim sh!t ain’t work and 2nd how the hell you figure most folks got because they didn’t respond. I said I was going to limit my interaction this year and maybe you should be one of them.  ::)

Please, don't respond to my posts this year as you said. Stay in your lane. Maybe this year, people will post more news about A&M, giving you somthing to post about. In the past, people didn't give an Ape's asss about ya'll. So you are always shading a far more relevant WSSU.

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2020, 10:36:56 AM »

What the hell is this???

My posts have mainly been directed at my two rivals. Other clowns have tried to intervene, so I  defended my self and school. I have had nothing but praise for A&M and TC. But I  keep getting shad from a you and one TC person in particular. You wasn't trying to understand my post,  but only to start shittt. I really don't care if you understand what I mean.

I’m not casting any aspersions here. but i need you to tell me what context i missed.
"I do not follow trails of candy. I am the candy

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2020, 01:08:21 PM »

What the hell is this???

I’m not casting any aspersions here. but i need you to tell me what context i missed.
Good luck with that.  He in his feelings like a school yard sissy.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2020, 01:27:32 PM »

What the hell is this???

Please, don't respond to my posts this year as you said. Stay in your lane. Maybe this year, people will post more news about A&M, giving you somthing to post about. In the past, people didn't give an Ape's asss about ya'll. So you are always shading a far more relevant WSSU.
Yeah you are offially an , Onnidan Liar, and Onnidan crazy.  ::) You have to go back several years to find where I even mentioned WSSU.  Since I enjoy exposing liars, please show a post where I shaded WSSU, since I'm always doing it. This has nothing to do with WSSU or A&M as you are trying to make it.  This is about your stupid a**  post that everybody understands but us. And yes I will limit my interaction with someone who talks sh!t then acts like a schoolyard sissy when called on it. 
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 01:45:28 PM by Que82 »

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2020, 01:32:12 PM »

What the hell is this???

Not sure of the “fair” comment directionally and intentionally towards me, nor it’s meaning, but really not clear on the TC reference. Since you’re educating me and all, fill me in por
Favor.....
Homie we need to leave this little girl alone. :shrug:  Isn't it ironic how he or she is always talking negative when others talk about white folks but then is wrapped around OU's band's nutz????

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News